Ski free at CB for the rest of the season

poconoceancity

IT'S THE BEST DEAL OF THE YEAR - GET YOUR 2009-2010 PASS NOW!

BEST DEAL OF THE YEAR - It's simple - you'll save a whopping $250 on every pass you buy. No matter what your age or what pass you get.

GET A PASS FOR AS LITTLE AS $199* - When you think about it, that's pretty incredible for a winter's worth of fun.

IT'S A LIMITED TIME OFFER. - Any deal this good is bound to come to an end, and this one's no exception. So get your 2009-2010 pass by March 31, 2009 and grab the savings.

IT'S THE BEST DEAL OF THE YEAR - GET YOUR 2009-2010 PASS NOW!

BEST DEAL OF THE YEAR - It's simple - you'll save a whopping $250 on every pass you buy. No matter what your age or what pass you get.

GET A PASS FOR AS LITTLE AS $199* - When you think about it, that's pretty incredible for a winter's worth of fun.

IT'S A LIMITED TIME OFFER. - Any deal this good is bound to come to an end, and this one's no exception. So get your 2009-2010 pass by March 31, 2009 and grab the savings.

Camelback's park was NICE !!!!!

I even preferred CB's jump line to Boulder's.

But, 30 minutes in the lift lines? WTF!

I would love to ride CB during the week, but the weekend lines are just too much.

Not to mention, I felt like a running back trying to avoid bodies on the way down.

Edited by TT C6

Camelback's park was NICE !!!!!

I even preferred CB's jump line to Boulder's.

But, 30 minutes in the lift lines? WTF!

I would love to ride CB during the week, but the weekend lines are just too much.

Not to mention, I felt like a running back trying to avoid bodies on the way down.

7:30 opening for passholders and the stevenson doesn't get lines until 10:30. I was a season pass holder from 2003-2006 and will be again when my girls are older.

Wow.... this would save me $120 for my sons pass compared to the JFBB deal...

it would be the same price for me...

This sure makes things a lot more difficult...to choose...

High speed lifts or open terrain policy

go with JFBB since it isn't as popular it isn't going to be as crowded on the weekends like CB is. and since you are a weekend warrior and thats pretty much the only time you ski, you are probably better off with the JFBB deal, even if it does save you a hundy.

go with JFBB since it isn't as popular it isn't going to be as crowded on the weekends like CB is. and since you are a weekend warrior and thats pretty much the only time you ski, you are probably better off with the JFBB deal, even if it does save you a hundy.

I think I'd miss the tree skiing too much honestly to switch back to CB..

the weekends are horrible there... but the runs are longer...

Right now JFBB still seems like a better deal to me... I love skiing JF and BB offers early season variety..

I was tempted for maybe 2 seconds....The Value Pass isn't a bad deal but Saturday's conditions at Frost solidified my decision for next season.

Yeah... no woods at camelback = mad short sessions

No way I'd be skiing 6 hours there straight without getting bored like we did last weekend...

That value pass at $349 isn't a bad deal and you can still ski weekends, just at night.

CB wan NOT icy at night. Which surprised me. I assume it normally wil be iced out by night, especially the landings on the features in the parks, right?

If night conditions at CB this weekend are like that all season, CB is worth it IMHO.

CB wan NOT icy at night. Which surprised me. I assume it normally wil be iced out by night, especially the landings on the features in the parks, right?

If night conditions at CB this weekend are like that all season, CB is worth it IMHO.

You are comparing the parks...

We are comparing the rest of the mountain

CB has a much better park than Frost... You are right on that aspect and noone is going to disagree with that...

Now if you compare Boulder to camelback... now you have a debate.. neither of which I care about though personally...but for the parkrats...sure that's where their decision lies..

You are comparing the parks...

We are comparing the rest of the mountain

CB has a much better park than Frost... You are right on that aspect and noone is going to disagree with that...

Now if you compare Boulder to camelback... now you have a debate.. neither of which I care about though personally...but for the parkrats...sure that's where their decision lies..

Uhh, I don't ride Frost. I ride Boulder.

But, I obviously have experience with all of JFBB.

I'm comparing the entire mountains at JFBB to the whole mountain at CB.

I was with other people at CB, so we rode the entire mountain instead of my usual park only routine.

I am a HUGE Boulder supporter. I actually get a lot of shit for it.

With that said, I liked everything about CB over JFBB, including the jump lines at CB, which I enjoyed more than Boulders.

But, the crowds and lift lines at CB absolutely RUINED it for me.

Uhh, I don't ride Frost. I ride Boulder.

But, I obviously have experience with all of JFBB.

I'm comparing the entire mountains at JFBB to the whole mountain at CB.

I was with other people at CB, so we rode the entire mountain instead of my usual park only routine.

I am a HUGE Boulder supporter. I actually get a lot of shit for it.

With that said, I liked everything about CB over JFBB, including the jump lines at CB, which I enjoyed more than Boulders.

But, the crowds and lift lines at CB absolutely RUINED it for me.

CB is definately a more entertaining mountain than JFBB IMO but TT C6 is exactly right. The weekend/holiday crowds at CB ruin it for most people who only really make it out on weekends or holidays. If you have weekday mornings off all winter than I would much rather have empty high speed quads to jump on and lap a bigger mountain with more vert than a smaller mountain with slow lifts.

Edited by DiMeThIcOnE

That value pass at $349 isn't a bad deal and you can still ski weekends, just at night.

I got the flyer for this promotion in the mail and thats actually the regular early season full price for the value pass. With this deal until March 31st it's $250 off regular full price which is Super Pass $499 Value Pass $449.

Super Pass $249

Value Pass $199

Pretty insane! I'm def picking up mine before March 31st. I wish Blue or JFBB would do the same thing and offer an Unlimited pass for $250 before March 31st I would get passes to every local mountain:)

Edited by DiMeThIcOnE

I got the flyer for this promotion in the mail and thats actually the regular early season full price for the value pass. With this deal until March 31st it's $250 off regular full price which is Super Pass $499 Value Pass $449.

Super Pass $249

Value Pass $199

Pretty insane! I'm def picking up mine before March 31st. I wish Blue or JFBB would do the same thing and offer an Unlimited pass for $250 before March 31st I would get passes to every local mountain:)

Are you all SURE about these prices?????

What is the LOWEST price for an unlimited pass to Camelback for the 2009/2010 season and how do I get it ????

Are you all SURE about these prices?????

What is the LOWEST price for an unlimited pass to Camelback for the 2009/2010 season and how do I get it ????

I'm sure I have the flyer right in front of me it says Super Pass $499 with a slash through it $249* and Value Pass $449 with a slash through it $199* before March 31st.

The Super Pass is unlimited the Value is everyday accept Sat & Sun its not good until 3pm. Plus you can use the 2009/2010 passes for the remainder of this season.

I should get paid for promoting all this crap for them lol.

Edited by DiMeThIcOnE

I'm sure I have the flyer right in front of me it says Super Pass $499 with a slash through it $249* and Value Pass $449 with a slash through it $199* before March 31st.

The Super Pass is unlimited the Value is everyday accept Sat & Sun its not good until 3pm. Plus you can use the 2009/2010 passes for the remainder of this season.

I should get paid for promoting all this crap for them lol.

Dude, I WANT to believe you. I will probably buy a 09/10 pass if I can get it for $250.

But, the CB website says $449 right now.

http://www.skicamelback.com/SkiCamelback/T...son-Passes.aspx

How do we get the $250 unlimited pass for the 09/10 season at CB ?????????

$249 is for kids and Senior Citizens..

You might be right I just seen the fine print at the bottom that says *Prices based on 2008/2009 prices for Youth or Senior group. That dosn't make sense though because at $449 you are definately not saving $250 as the ad claims renew your pass now and save $250. I believe full price super pass without any early season discount is $500 and the value is $450 so $500-$250 = $250 and $450-$250 = $200 from what I thought I will ask them tomarrow when I'm up there.

The website says

"BEST DEAL OF THE YEAR - It's simple - you'll save a whopping $250 on every pass you buy. No matter what your age or what pass you get. "

and i'm almost positive Super Passes arnt $700 soooo......

Edited by DiMeThIcOnE

Is a 09-10 season pass $699 if you wait until December to buy it???? Then the $250 savings makes sense,.

I know I don't think it's $699 that seems way high I think it was at most $600 this year unless they're jacking up the prices for next season. I don't know your probably right I'll confirm it tomarrow.