Sat 2-28 Roll Call thread Frost...

phillycore

In the elevator thread there seems like a lot of peeps heading to JF this weekend so I am starting the roll-call thread..

Who's in and where do you guys wabnt to meet up.. (I would suggest either top of Exhibition or Top of East mountain because pushing over to Lehigh from east sucks)

Be there Sat morning, with the family though. It was nice today until about 11:30 when it finally started raining. Sun was out for a while. Forgot about the bumps starting building up on the right side of the first headwall on Challenge. Bounce, bounce, bounce.

Edited by C1er

top of east mountain 8:30?

We have to pickup Michael's season pass and get his pic taken, etc.. so 8:30 might be tough for us...

9:00 top of east sounds more do-able unless we don't get held up, or do get held up for some reason...

Either way I'm sure we can find Dan and Dom. and vice versa.. it's a lot easier to find people from here when you know what they look like...lol

I'm almost always the biggest guy on the mountain that isn't wearing jeans or cartharts.....Mike's yellow jacket stands out pretty good too..

We have to pickup Michael's season pass and get his pic taken, etc.. so 8:30 might be tough for us...

9:00 top of east sounds more do-able unless we don't get held up, or do get held up for some reason...

Either way I'm sure we can find Dan and Dom. and vice versa.. it's a lot easier to find people from here when you know what they look like...lol

I'm almost always the biggest guy on the mountain that isn't wearing jeans or cartharts.....Mike's yellow jacket stands out pretty good too..

I'm out :angry: There's no way I can be there at 8am tomorrow morning so I'll probably miss you all. I can't be on the snow until later in the day. Right now I'll be there there Sunday Morning for possibly some fresh snow in the AM. Let me know if you'll be there Sun.

Edited by PA Ridge Racer

no one has made it down elevator whithout falling........ its sticker bush paridise join me n phillycore tomaro 2.28.09 if you think you can make it down ill be towards eastern moutain i wear a yello jacket with a grey stripe,back pants n a black helmet (try to find me) ill be with phillycore we will meet up at the top of eastern mtn

no one has made it down elevator whithout falling........ its sticker bush paridise join me n phillycore tomaro 2.28.09 if you think you can make it down ill be towards eastern moutain i wear a yello jacket with a grey stripe,back pants n a black helmet (try to find me) ill be with phillycore we will meet up at the top of eastern mtn

Michael you really need to learn how to spell, that is just horrible.

Oh and people have made it down elevator without falling, just not the day you were there....lol

Spent most of Saturday lapping runs for Ski for the Cure with my son, but happened to meet up with the PASR crew for one run down Rivershot. Finally tried out my helmet cam (the omega one). Had it pointed a little too far down, and the lens wasn't as wide angle as I thought it would be, but this one of the back end of the PASR guys didn't turn out too badly -

Spent most of Saturday lapping runs for Ski for the Cure with my son, but happened to meet up with the PASR crew for one run down Rivershot. Finally tried out my helmet cam (the omega one). Had it pointed a little too far down, and the lens wasn't as wide angle as I thought it would be, but this one of the back end of the PASR guys didn't turn out too badly -

Haha that's great man.. I (grey pants, black softshell) saw you at the top just as my son (yellow jacket), Smartass (green jacket, orange hoodie)and his friend )red and grey jacket)took off when you said PASR... I was like yo C1er... (purple jacket was a dead give away) and never realized you had followed us till we saw you again at the lift..

Then I said wassup to you when I saw you in the lodge when I was getting ready to leave..

Thanks for sharing man... really appreciate it...