this Sunday 03-15 at Blue

Robert2

Jesus how drunk are you? Nice use of the colors! Is that supposed to be like a police car pulling you over? :banghead

Feelin pretty good...and it's easing the pain of not skiing today and missing gaper day nicely. It really sucks not sking this weekend. It's so nice out up here

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's funny...the GM who has been at Blue since the opening of the mountain, does want us there, so whoever "you" are...frankly, none of us give a shit! :lol:

What do you do at Blue mountain? You should really pick up the trash under the lift if you love Blue so much! :ph34r:

And I don't hate Blue Mountain one bit. I love the mountain, I just dislike the attitudes of some of the employees. You should come ski with us tomorrow.

I really don't think the GM cares wether you are or not at the mountain. I can tell you that most employees think PASR is a joke, and I have met some of good and bad. I don't think those of you who get on the site and whine about the ski patrol doing their job and a grown man bringing their Daddy to the mountain to fight their battles realize how much we at Blue think you are a Joke.

I think this site is great but I can't stand having to read all the crap before I get to anything worth reading. I know that some patrollers can be alittle over excited but they mean well. Hopefully you will never have to thank the patrol for helping you cause you got injured. If any of you have ever got injured at Blue then you know the care and attention you received from the patrol to get you off the mountain safely.

I do work at the Mountain and no I will not tell where I work nor will I ever join in for skiing/boarding for fear of my name or photos be blasted on this site I think that is just wrong.

That's funny...the GM who has been at Blue since the opening of the mountain, does want us there, so whoever "you" are...frankly, none of us give a shit! :lol:

What do you do at Blue mountain? You should really pick up the trash under the lift if you love Blue so much! :ph34r:

And I don't hate Blue Mountain one bit. I love the mountain, I just dislike the attitudes of some of the employees. You should come ski with us tomorrow.

nice

I really don't think the GM cares wether you are or not at the mountain. I can tell you that most employees think PASR is a joke, and I have met some of good and bad. I don't think those of you who get on the site and whine about the ski patrol doing their job and a grown man bringing their Daddy to the mountain to fight their battles realize how much we at Blue think you are a Joke.

I think this site is great but I can't stand having to read all the crap before I get to anything worth reading. I know that some patrollers can be alittle over excited but they mean well. Hopefully you will never have to thank the patrol for helping you cause you got injured. If any of you have ever got injured at Blue then you know the care and attention you received from the patrol to get you off the mountain safely.

I do work at the Mountain and no I will not tell where I work nor will I ever join in for skiing/boarding for fear of my name or photos be blasted on this site I think that is just wrong.

nice

I broke my femur last year at blue, and the patrollers were great. I respect them 110% for what they're supposed to do, and that's first aid. As far as playing traffic cop? No.

BTW...I already know who you are :)

i don't think you at blue who think PASR is a joke realize how much we on PASR don't give a FUCK. if you don't like what we have to say than don't read it! Oh and have fun saying goodbye to your job when people realize that they can vacation at other resorts without the harassment of ski patrol.

i would like to mention that at winter park this past week i was thanked by a ski patrol for skiing fast and clearing a hole though a crowd of noobs on the trail.

I love Blue mountain redcoats,

Why do you have to be a dick? We all like to ski and ride..and most of the patrollers are cool..yes they provide great care but a few of them have given the others a bad name. Whose Daddy fought the battles..see you on the slopes today!!!

I am not sure you do. Please tell me who I am.

I know who you are, but I'm going to respect your wishes not to be known on here. When you post from Blue, and your house, a little detective work and some help from your fellow Blue employees really helped me out :)

I don't care if I am known, I just don't want any silly pics or videos of me posted( I don't think there are any). I am glad alot of you came out for the last day of the season I hope you all had fun. I know I did. So here is to a better season in 09-10. Hope for better improvements and another great skiing/boarding year. Cheers to all.

and for the person who thought I was Rob Cook I can assure I am not. ( I am missing a vital part to be him)

I don't care if I am known, I just don't want any silly pics or videos of me posted( I don't think there are any). I am glad alot of you came out for the last day of the season I hope you all had fun. I know I did. So here is to a better season in 09-10. Hope for better improvements and another great skiing/boarding year. Cheers to all.

and for the person who thought I was Rob Cook I can assure I am not. ( I am missing a vital part to be him)

Have a fun summer. Enjoy your trainings!