Jack Frost March 14-15 Rollcall...

With the Reggae Fest (Sat) and Season Passholder party (Sun) going on this weekend, I figured it warranted a roll call...

Who is skiing where and when this weekend at the Big 2

I'll be at Frost with my eldest (Michael) and middle (Zachary) children on Sunday for the passholders party..

Can't really ski with anyone this weekend though as it will be Zachary's 2nd time ever skiing.

We'll be at Frost both days. Although my oldest wants to head over to Boulder at some point. I really do love Tannanbaums park for him, it has built his confidence.

And PC, on Sunday if Michael is getting bored hanging out with his little brother send him over to One Park. If he doesn't mind hanging out with a couple of 5th graders.

We'll be at Frost both days. Although my oldest wants to head over to Boulder at some point. I really do love Tannanbaums park for him, it has built his confidence.

And PC, on Sunday if Michael is getting bored hanging out with his little brother send him over to One Park. If he doesn't mind hanging out with a couple of 5th graders.

Michael kinda does what he wants now... I try to keep an eye on him from the lifts and all when he's not with me, but he's pretty capable of being anywhere on that mountain without incident. Knowing Mike, he'll want to watch his lil bro for a while then he'll ask me if Dan or Dom (smartass / Pa Ridge Racer) are around so he can look for them..

Mike and I got split from Dan and his friend when Mike wanted to switch skis the other week and we couldn't seem to line up with them again as whenever we'd see them we were in the middle of the lift....and they were under us.. He seems to like skiing with the PASR's. I'll make mention to him though that you guys are there but without him knowing what you guys look like (other than maybe steven as he stayed with him that one time when Steven was lost or whatever) Michael does like to mess around on the park so he may want to do that too... I'll need to see what he wants to do.... He's on PASR now under the screenname serch..

things are looking pretty good for me on sunday. hopefully getting my weekend project done before the weekend. we'll hook up in the AM, (i think you might be pretty easy to find with the little one)

We should come up with a time we all meet up for lunch, a little meet and greet with everyone that can make it up for hot dogs and beenie weenies.

i am hoping it doesnt take too much arm twisting for Dom to make it out. Dom? Dom? you there?

I think im going saturday and im STOKED!!! my first time at jf.

PC how old is your oldest son. im in 9th grade and snowboard (it sounds like he skis) but i dont like to screw around in the park either and it would be cool to ride with someone (other than my dad :P )

EDIT: nvmd i didnt see you were going on Sunday not saturday

Edited by julz m

I didn't get anything. I found out about it through here. I just asked tonight when I got my lift ticket. Did they mail something?

3 of us have season passes, but I only received one postcard (addressed to my son). But I also got an email.

With the Reggae Fest (Sat) and Season Passholder party (Sun) going on this weekend, I figured it warranted a roll call...

Who is skiing where and when this weekend at the Big 2

I'll be at Frost with my eldest (Michael) and middle (Zachary) children on Sunday for the passholders party..

Can't really ski with anyone this weekend though as it will be Zachary's 2nd time ever skiing.

I will be at JF on Saturday. Top of OnePark