It's official

Barb

TTC6 you should post some TRs.. :rolleyes:

I've posted about the local mountains and what I think of the parks I've ridden. I comment on the stuff that matters to people that hit features like I do. I'm not going to turn PASR into my personal blog.

Sorry Doug, but no one gives a shit about what you ate for breakfast, what you listened to on the way to the mountain, what "peeps" you met in the parking lot, what "rap" you came up with on the lift, the "steezy" skiing you do,what beer you drank alone in your apartment, and your total lack of self control that has left you fat and without a girl/friends. :rolleyes:

Start a personal blog and quit spamming PASR with your Blue leg humping.

any idea if boulder will be complete shit next year as well?

idk if i will give them my money next season after this shitty season.

im not taking the chance. probobly either going to creek since their passes are dirt cheap or back to bear.

alright man you asked so i will answer.

1. lack of park crew maintaining anything

2. lack of grooming on certain days in the parks. fine for trail riding but horrible to ride park.

3. lack of rebuilds and a terrible freedom park for 3/4 of the year. widow had 2 different set ups, freedom had 3, boudler park had 1 plus the addition of the hip

4. they claim 7 parks, sorry im not gonan coutn that mini shit and the 2 rails next to widow as "parks".

5. the plaza. enough said

6. the wood park? yeah that this is GREAT

7. not putting all their features out on the snow

8. no battleship boxes or anything other than flat boxes for the entire year. im faily certain ian gaves those bad boys to that carpithia place or whatever.

9. ian oliver

10. driving there on a sunny monday and seeing the parking lot is nearly empty only to go to freedom park and find everyhting sticky as balls and left the same as it was since sunday night.

11. transworld top 5!!!!! they open at 3pm and they still cant have their top 5!!!! park set up to ride to top 5 expectations

perfect, dead on.

alright man you asked so i will answer.

1. lack of park crew maintaining anything

2. lack of grooming on certain days in the parks. fine for trail riding but horrible to ride park.

3. lack of rebuilds and a terrible freedom park for 3/4 of the year. widow had 2 different set ups, freedom had 3, boudler park had 1 plus the addition of the hip

4. they claim 7 parks, sorry im not gonan coutn that mini shit and the 2 rails next to widow as "parks".

5. the plaza. enough said

6. the wood park? yeah that this is GREAT

7. not putting all their features out on the snow

8. no battleship boxes or anything other than flat boxes for the entire year. im faily certain ian gaves those bad boys to that carpithia place or whatever.

9. ian oliver

10. driving there on a sunny monday and seeing the parking lot is nearly empty only to go to freedom park and find everyhting sticky as balls and left the same as it was since sunday night.

11. transworld top 5!!!!! they open at 3pm and they still cant have their top 5!!!! park set up to ride to top 5 expectations

1. I just cant agree with. Almost everytime I was there the park crew made at least two runs through the parks to clean up lips and such. I was there last night, there were 7 people tops riding the mt. And they still came out and fixed the lips.

3. I word hardly call freedom terrible. I agree it could have used a battleship. But for a strip of land that is basically flat, I think it was good. Granted when it got crowded it wasnt all that much fun to sit and wait for everything, especially since you couldn't get enough speed at that point. But when you could cruise down and hit 4/5 rails in a row, its money.

I can understand some of your other points though. I certainly encountered a sticky rail or two. And never really gave any love to the wood park.

Overall I think they did a good job. Could it be better sure, but isn't that true for every park?

From what I've skied this season I thought Boulder had a pretty sick setup. They were open in November with a full freedom setup, and changed it up another time before I left for CO after christmas. Seemed pretty legit to me...

If you think boulder was good this year than you obviously did not frequent the mountain 2 years ago. Widow was better than it was last year when it was renamed "love park" for no apparent reason what so ever besides ian oliver thinking it could be like the park in philly which ppl skate not snowboard.

Does anyone remember the boulder park of 2 years ago? They even had a channel gap. I'm super pissed at boulder. The park crew which you may have said was up there was probably 2 guys raking a lip of a rail or box that was set up like shit. Most of the park crew there don't know how to do shit/suck at riding in the first place. They need to shake things up and fire Ian Oliver and crew and find some new blood and kids to work park crew that have some god damn common sense and will actually "work" !

big boulder how I loathe thou