Closed

ski14

You should come down to Blue on Saturday for gaper day

I already put all my stuff away. :( I know... fair-weather snowboarder.. but at least the lake I go wakeboarding at has finally thawed. Time to prepare for that! :P

I think Sno wanted to blow more, but February and March were brutal for snowblowing. Sno didn't have as many opportunities to blow like they did last year. I bet they weren't planning on March being so warm.

True. March not only lacked any chances to blow.. but it seems like every day it rained or was super warm. Surprised the snow lasted as long as it did.

plus, I know there trying to open next weekend but I doubt it, this may be the last weekend there open!

I guess I kinda called it.

this sucks...

To quote there website

DUE TO THE CURRENT WEATHER CONDITIONS AND THE OPENING OF SNO COVE,

SNO MOUNTAIN IS CLOSED FOR THE SEASON

THE MANAGEMENT AND STAFF WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE FOR MAKING THE 08/09 SEASON A GREAT SEASON!!

CHECK BACK WITH US OVER THE SUMMER FOR INFORMATION ON ADDITIONS AND IMPROVEMENTS FOR NEXT SEASON!!

HAVE A GREAT SUMMER AND BE SURE TO COME TO THE AREA'S NEWEST WATER PARK SNO COVE!!

Over all I say sno did a good job this season, they get hit really hard when it comes to rain and warm up's not there fault, just the terrain and direct sun for most of the day.

Maybe i'll start a thread for improvements for next year so everyone can voice there opinions while we still have skiing on our brains.

Wow. Yeah the weather here has been awful. Sad, I won't get to ski at Sno tomorrow!

Go to Elk ... They are open this Saturday & Sunday (at least that is what their website says).

BTW, anyone peek at Sno's webcam lately? I just saw a SnowCat pushing snow off the bunny hill down

towards north face ... Odd.