To the JFBB PASR CREW, and JFBB Staff...

As this season at JFBB is coming to a close... (It's not closed yet though whoo hoo!!) I'd like to say it was Great to meet and ski/ride with those of you I have had the chance to. And I look forward to meeting those that I didn't get the chance to meet / ski with this season next year...

We have a good group of peeps there and next year should be even better...

It's nice that the JFBB crew continues to be DRAMA-FREE....

Gotta say this season has been and continues to be GREAT at JFBB....

It wouldn't be possible without Peak Resorts, and the Incredible employees at JFBB that continue to listen and act on their core customer base requests.

From the people in the office, to the Groomers, and Patrollers keeping everyone safe without the BS that goes on elsewhere....

Thanks for treating us all with respect and caring about us all...

With that said I'd like to say... YOU GUYS KICK ASS!!!!

As this season at JFBB is coming to a close... (It's not closed yet though whoo hoo!!) I'd like to say it was Great to meet and ski/ride with those of you I have had the chance to. And I look forward to meeting those that I didn't get the chance to meet / ski with this season next year...

We have a good group of peeps there and next year should be even better...

It's nice that the JFBB crew continues to be DRAMA-FREE....

Gotta say this season has been and continues to be GREAT at JFBB....

It wouldn't be possible without Peak Resorts, and the Incredible employees at JFBB that continue to listen and act on their core customer base requests.

From the people in the office, to the Groomers, and Patrollers keeping everyone safe without the BS that goes on elsewhere....

Thanks for treating us all with respect and caring about us all...

With that said I'd like to say... YOU GUYS KICK ASS!!!!

I'm glad you had a great experience this year.

I agree that Peak Resorts was a great for JFBB.

As far as the rest, I cannot comment at this time. :)

Great season this year.

If possible next year it would be nice to have snowmakers and groomers

identifiable some way on the web sites so we know who to buy beers.

These guys are like Santa's elves.

They work at night and we never really know who made all the great snow.

Great season this year.

If possible next year it would be nice to have snowmakers and groomers

identifiable some way on the web sites so we know who to buy beers.

These guys are like Santa's elves.

They work at night and we never really know who made all the great snow.

Maybe we could get Jack to buy their beer. Let's start a thread called "Groomers and Snowmakers Bottomless Mug Program"...........Not sure if it would help with conditions, but it would make them "identifiable".

Just kidding, I know all these guys and I'll pass on the Kudos. Everything they do is done for you and the recognition will make their day!!!!! (the beer thing is a good idea, too)

From all of them to all of you, THANK YOU!!!!!!

Everybody deserves applause :clap . They busted their butts this year. Everybody was really friendly, which is amongst many of the reasons why I get my pass for JFBB. Along with everybody else at JFBB, the lift attendants also deserve a lot of praise. This year had some long, brutally cold temps, and they endured all of it, and still greeted you with a smile and conversation.

Edited by bigdaddyk

And a special shout out to whoever it was who decided to give us the ice cream bars at the pass holders party. :D Even though I skied it less this season, JF is and will continue to be my home Mt. I'm already looking forward to next season and skiing East and the Elevator with the JF crew.

the lift attendants also deserve a lot of praise. This year had some long, brutally cold temps, and they endured all of it, and still greeted you with a smile and conversation.

I'd like to second that. I thought all the lifties, and a lot of the other employees, have been really cool the past few seasons. :)

As much as I liked talking to, and even riding with, a lot of the employees, a few need an attitude adjustment.......and an education. :yes