paskiandride.ORG filtered forum

Robert2

That won't last ten minutes! This site has a slow pulse rate as it is.

Gee.... I wonder.... perhaps this site does have a slow pulse rate because its not

moderated and anything goes.

Maybe people who are lurkers would actually post something if they were not certain

to be abused by immediate and tasteless sarcasm by GSS.

Perhaps there would be many more postings if this site was family friendly and

blocked trash like your www.gsssucksblackcock.com posting.

But then again.

Maybe not.

The only way to really know the answer to that question is for THINKSNOW to decide

where to draw the line and really moderate the forum content.

I always did wonder why 8 mountains don't link to PASR on their web sites and why

the only resort advertisement in PASR is JFBB.

Somebody isn't impressed.

Perhaps if it were a clean family friendly forum there would be more interest, more valued content, and more paid advertising.

Just a thought.

But hey what do I know about the internet anyway.

Not much. Just that $15 buys a domain name that makes a great April fools day joke.

forums that over-moderate don't last long, because they are not enjoyable to post on. that is a FACT.

Sure that makes sense. I never thought anything should be over moderated here.

Just pointing out the possibility that since each and every post gets tainted with GSS dribble it sort

of makes anyone a little gun shy about jumping in the pool just to get drowned by the overabundance off total horseshit that gets added to every real post.

You have a core group of skiers that grew up together at Blue and a few others so your core crew

is fine with insults and sarcasm but that doesn't do anything good for new members or site image.

Its obvious there is site image problem. I went to Blue mountain to buy a season pass and after I

purchased the pass I asked the office full of people if they ever heard of pa ski and ride .com

and stood up displaying the red jacket with PASR robert2 on it and they totally freaked out.

Someone actually said "Oh no, You aren't one of those #$$#@!@ are you?"

Great image guys. That sure was lots of fun.

See. I do have a sense of humor.

You have a core group of skiers that grew up together at Blue and a few others so your core crew

is fine with insults and sarcasm but that doesn't do anything good for new members or site image.

Its obvious there is site image problem. I went to Blue mountain to buy a season pass and after I

purchased the pass I asked the office full of people if they ever heard of pa ski and ride .com

and stood up displaying the red jacket with PASR robert2 on it and they totally freaked out.

Someone actually said "Oh no, You aren't one of those #$#@!@ are you?"

Great image guys. That sure was lots of fun.

A group of us did league racing at Blue this year. Our team name was PASkiandRide.com...

7 real cool mature peeps got together, represented the site well (came in at a real decent finish in the standings), and had a real good time.

I truly don't believe that this site has such a bad image that an office full of Blue Mountain representatives would "totally freak out"........

See. I do have a sense of humor.

....unless you were just joking. If so, you got me twice. :D

A group of us did league racing at Blue this year. Our team name was PASkiandRide.com...

7 real cool mature peeps got together, represented the site well (came in at a real decent finish in the standings), and had a real good time.

I truly don't believe that this site has such a bad image that an office full of Blue Mountain representatives would "totally freak out"........

....unless you were just joking. If so, you got me twice. :D

No joke there.

They were not happy they just finished selling me a season pass.

One of them was ski patrol.

So yea... great image guys. People who never met me thought I was an asshole because

I wore PASR on my jacket. Thanks. That was lots of fun.

IS THAT what you want for a PASR image? That's what you got.

homemade ski jacket...it's cool that you're a Blue mountain season passholder..maybe you can take some runs with me and the Blue crew next season..

The irony here is that I made the PASR lettering so I could be found by you guys on the slopes.

Instead of me looking for people with no markings I figured you could spot me anywhere.

unfortunately you were there during the daytime on a weekday..your best chance for encounters with PASRs at Blue are late afternoons/evenings during the week and weekend mornings..also Friday Afternoons..anyway Robert2 we'll have to make some turns together next season..I'm just like you..I like the snow white like cocaine and I like to ski fast..

I bought the season pass because I was asked to meet the buses on Friday nights to

teach Philly kids.

So if you see school ski club trips on Friday nights you will likely find me there.

its ironic the blue mt employees are calling us assholes (great P/R move on their part). I don't remember ever chasing them to their car...

Yea ironic.... after all the shit GSS shoveled their way:

Posted by: GrilledSteezeSandwich May 21 2008, 12:43 PM

Haha..busting unruly snowboarders looking to party on the slopes..lol..I guess they didn't see me on gaper day after beer #7. If they showed the circle jerks in the ski patrol headquarters..it would at least appeal to the gay audience..

Posted by: GrilledSteezeSandwich Sep 24 2008, 10:28 PM

Fo Shizzle..I don't expect the ski patrol show to be as good as Deadliest Catch..the only crabs the ski patrollers encounter is after the Thursday night circle-jerks..

Robert, those posts were about the Ski Patrol show on Tru TV that was absolutely ridiculous. Did you ever see it?

Actually yes..... I saw some of it long before I became active posting in this forum and

when I did start posting I stayed clear of Blue Mountain threads because I only did ride at

JF so it was around the same time all these circle jerk posts were posted.

I thought the Ski Patrol on TV stuff really sucked and they showed a lot of ski patrol stuff I

thought would embarrass a lot of ski patrollers to say they were represented by this one TV show.

That doesn't change the fact that this forum ALLOWED postings that are insulting to ski patrol.

I'd like to think that if I get hurt at Blue Mountain I will be handled by ski patrol like any other

injury.... and not have the guy working on getting me

off the mountain say... HEY LOOK WHAT WE GOT HERE FELLAS.... ANOTHER ONE OF THOSE PASR ASSHOLES GONNA WRITE NASTY SHIT ON THE NET ABOUT US. Lets just go over there

to the circle jerk shack instead of fixing this guy for a medovac ride.

Edited by Robert2