Camelback to Reopen Saturday not Friday!

DiMe

Just to keep you guys from making a trip for nothing tomarrow I checked the website and it now says re opening Saturday. I checked the forecast as I wondered why and it's supposed to thunderstorm all day tomarrow & strong winds for Saturday :(

I'm serious..do you know anybody headed that way..I throw in $5 for gas and I have some jellybeans..

TTC6 has curbside pickup. Not sure if he is heading to Cameltoe though.

Jellybeans are not the preferred payment for TT...He prefers something a little more "Friendly" :bj

I was planning on going somewhere, Friday, since I'm off of work, but they are calling for rain and thunderstorms at all of the ski areas :angry: . Sunday looks like the best day, if there is any snow left. When I was at Bell on Tuesday, the said that they want to stay open for another three weeks.

TTC6 has curbside pickup. Not sure if he is heading to Cameltoe though.

Jellybeans are not the preferred payment for TT...He prefers something a little more "Friendly" :bj

I started carpooling to find other people to hit the park with. Being able to split costs is a nice bonus, too.

Cash is the preferred payment. Why barter for something I get free already? :lol:

I am about to put a fork in my trip to VT this weekend due to the rain. It looks like Saturday will suck too here in PA. They need to make the 5th the last day, then I will be there.

I just called and asked out them staying open on Sunday too. The operator said "No way".

Is there a way we can make Sunday happen at CB ????

Edited by TT C6

I was planning on going somewhere, Friday, since I'm off of work, but they are calling for rain and thunderstorms at all of the ski areas :angry: . Sunday looks like the best day, if there is any snow left. When I was at Bell on Tuesday, the said that they want to stay open for another three weeks.

How was Bell looking on Tuesday? That would be awesome if they made it three more weeks do you think they have enough base to make it?

Edited by DiMeThIcOnE

Are you still thinking about hitting Stowe? It's snowing there right now..

I most definately am thinking about it. My friend still wants to go but he's having car troubles so it's a toss up with that, I'm not sure if I will drive myself because a 7 hr drive & stay is no fun solo. If he can't fix his car he isn't going to go because he'll need the cash to fix his car. Not sure whats gonna happen yet but I'd love to go.

Edited by DiMeThIcOnE