Sticker

grube master flex

i went to blue last weekend for the first time ever. the chairlifts are fast as hell compared to elk and montage but on the one chair lift i saw a pa skiandride sticker on the bar so i thought that was cool. so who stuck it there?

what chair number? I've stuck them on a few chairs, there is one in the 70's i think w/ a sticker on from gurp/insomniac...

Really?  It was there on thursday.  I remember because I was looking at it and wondering why it was upside down.  That sucks.

well the night befor i noticed that it was upside down so i fixed it then the next day gone :no:nono this sounds like a battle of the stickers if you ask me.

well the night befor i noticed that it was upside down so i fixed it  then the next day gone  :no  :nono this sounds like a battle of the stickers if you ask me.

Yeah, It definently seems like time to put up two. When they take those down it will be three and so on. That would be really funny. If only large PASR stickers grew on trees :D.