Boulder tomorrow

Stevo

its fucked up really bad. Boulder done tomarrow and jf the week after. WTF there is like a 2 ft base layer. NO RESON TO CLOSE. Jf will be sick next week cause theyre taking the bb rails voer to jf. SO it should be pretty sick.

That is terrible, temps are suppose to stay low and there is no reason for them to close, I wanted to hit it up next weekend but guess thats not going to happen.  :angry:  How is JF park because I still might be going to a friends house up there next weekend.  <_<

I don't really do the parks, but from what I've seen, Boulder's parks appeared to be better than Frost's.

boulders park was nice today. i loved their rails, most fun rails i have ever hit. the jump park was also sexy, i loved that huge table, you just bombed from the top it was sooo much fun. also the last rail in the park was nice, once you got on it just like locked you on and rode the whole thing. all in all it was a very nice day, didn't ride many trails except for snowdrift and me and my friend would go up the little deck and stall the on the picnic tables. if you ride park you should seriously consider going up there one day. well next year at least.

EDIT: gurp where were you today????

Edited by LineSki