The B Movie Premiere

RomeAgent

I didnt go but I went to buckmans that night to get my 10% pass deal and the riders were there. I bought the B movie with my money and its pretty good has some cool things, but nothing too special.

Thanks for posting. Glad you liked the movie and took advantage of the Buckmans offer.

I'm still hoping to hear about the actual movie event downtown and the after party.

The event was really sweet.

The riders were there and they threw out some t-shirts. I would probably guess there were like 70 peeps there in the Franklin Theatre. I really liked the movie, I mean normal over-the-top park features. After party was dope. Probably 100 people packed into Silk City, including the riders. Jussi was drinkin some Coronas, as was I b/c there was a rep there giving out free beers! It was cool drinking with the riders b/c you get to see they are just normal people. My buddy was talking to Kelly Clark about the phillies and the sports history of philly and all that jazz. She was drinking water, maybe she doesnt drink, I dont know. I think there were reps from Boulder Park there b/c Fredi and Mads talked to them most of the night. Definetly a good female turn out!!

All in all great time, I would definetly do it again. Dont remember leaving the after party, so it must have been good!

buckmans did a good job with putting everything together, but the movie didn't really impress me. granted i ski, but there were lots of times throughout the movie when i'd hear kids go nuts about some trick that just went down and it was like, ok, people have been doing that on skis for a while now, so it just didn't really impress me too much. jeremy jones' segment, however, was pretty awesome, and i didn't even like the song haha. i thought it was pretty cool because a lot of it was stuff that's just not possible on skis. the afterparty at silk city was ok. dj was pretty good, good beer selection, crappy cheese fries. it was fun cause i got to meet up with some friends who i don't get to hang out with in philly that often, but i've definitely been to better premiers, overall. msp movie is coming up on wednesday, maybe some pasr folks will be there?

Jeremy Jones has a great segment in a DVD titled "Lines"..It's about big mountain riding,no park stuff.One of my favorite DVDs to watch.

Talking about the other jeremy jones. Big mountain JJ has a sick movie coming out next year, and he no longer rides for rossi. He started his own company called Jones Snowboards.

Back on track, I thought JJ's part was kind of weak. Would have been cool once or twice, but it was just to repetitive.

Edited by Dan-

LoL, nice pic of KC, linebacker anyone? Love the profile pic too, Durden.

Jeremy's part was by far the best IMO. Super fast paced, loved the old school Metallica tunes and some shots of him standing on his motorcycle blasting down the highway was a nice touch.

After watching the Deeper trailer, both Jeremy Jones' are absolute beasts. Cheers.