Belleayre - Opens 11/14

Johnny Law

What about Killington this weekend B) ? And, you're dreaming if you don't think Mount Snow won't open as soon as they have son.

Don't know about killy but the vast majority of snow they blew melted with last weekends rain. Someone over at kzone or whatever would have a better idea.

Snow's the one who said the 21st not me, though I would also tend to believe they will open earlier if possible. The loaf isn't opening until the 20th and its far colder there than Willimington , VT so who knows how snow making's gone. Cams seem to indicate they haven't started blowing yet...http://www.mountsnow.com/livecamshot.php

Belleayre is pretty dumb, but I've always had fun there. Both times I went we stayed in the gangster motel that had a bar attached to it. Both times there was like 1 or 2 townies in the bar and the couple of us. Good times mixin it up with the locals.

The first time I was at the mt. they ended up parking us in the invent a spot in the aisle. We geared up and started to walk to slopes, at which point we remembered we forgot something, so we headed back to the car. Guess we took too long of a safety meeting because we left all the doors to the car wide open, oops. Good thing we had to walk back to the car.

Would definitely be cool to get on the snow. If they open I'll be doing my best to get there.

Any secret Jay Peak knowledge?

Nothing secret, its supposed to snow up there this week and they blew some snow a few weeks back when they had the patrol refresher, plan is to blow as much snow as they can in the next few days and see what accumulation they can get.

Apart from Killy and maybe a few whales on Snow all the mtns in Vt are pretty much snow less. Jay can see alot of snowfall when others don't but I'd still figure they are looking at the 21st weekend if not later.