Starting Snowmaking This Weekend!

HouseMuzik

siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick

It's true, I was surprised to still see snow at the homefront when I got home from work. Even made some turns in the backyard last weekend.

1260214114-851409-600x450-1260200230FIRSTSNOW0910_004.jpg

Sunday afternoon in the backyard, I'm just down the road from BC in harlem.

1260200681-851385-600x450-1260199945FIRSTSNOW0910_022.jpg

After drinking and making turns/sledruns latenight.

Now I just gotta repair my pvc rails.

It's true, I was surprised to still see snow at the homefront when I got home from work. Even made some turns in the backyard last weekend.

1260214114-851409-600x450-1260200230FIRSTSNOW0910_004.jpg

Sunday afternoon in the backyard, I'm just down the road from BC in harlem.

1260200681-851385-600x450-1260199945FIRSTSNOW0910_022.jpg

After drinking and making turns/sledruns latenight.

Now I just gotta repair my pvc rails.

I almost bought a house in Harlem..Nice area

there ya are Mark! I thought you quit.. been checking the manager's blog since like early november and didn't see you posting. That's great news. Looks like you guys might be able to blow for 24 hours straight at least beginning tomorrow night! Guess I better get my season pass awhile. My new coats gonna have to wait hehe

PRAYING for a Saturday open! guess blue will have to wait until Sunday :)

Boarding after finals next week....dats whats up

Was at BC today picking up my season pass. No waiting in line for me... straight to the hill. It doesn't look bad.. most spots have a solid 3-4". So I don't see any reason other than they'd like to have more snow on the ground for not at least opening for Saturday afternoon/night...

Was at BC today picking up my season pass. No waiting in line for me... straight to the hill. It doesn't look bad.. most spots have a solid 3-4". So I don't see any reason other than they'd like to have more snow on the ground for not at least opening for Saturday afternoon/night...

damn, i really need to get over there, cause i'll be pissed if i have to wait awhile for my pass

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but the weather forecast has taken a bit of a negative turn over the past 16 hours.

Sunday is currently forecast to have showers and freezing rain followed by two relatively warm days and more showers on Tuesday.

We are currently making snow and will continue through the day and tonight, perhaps Saturday through the day (temperatures permitting) and Saturday night. The next cold spell arrives on Wednesday. This should give us plenty of snow for opening the majority of the mountain.

Given the forecast for Sunday, we will not be opening Sunday. I will meet with Brad and the Snowmaking team tonight to discuss the best opening strategy for snow preservation and opening day conditions.

Monday would be the earliest potential opening day at this point. I will have another announcement tomorrow to update everyone.

• Like 1

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but the weather forecast has taken a bit of a negative turn over the past 16 hours.

Sunday is currently forecast to have showers and freezing rain followed by two relatively warm days and more showers on Tuesday.

We are currently making snow and will continue through the day and tonight, perhaps Saturday through the day (temperatures permitting) and Saturday night. The next cold spell arrives on Wednesday. This should give us plenty of snow for opening the majority of the mountain.

Given the forecast for Sunday, we will not be opening Sunday. I will meet with Brad and the Snowmaking team tonight to discuss the best opening strategy for snow preservation and opening day conditions.

Monday would be the earliest potential opening day at this point. I will have another announcement tomorrow to update everyone.

Not the news we wanted, but thanks for sharing and keeping us updated.