Denton

skifreak

I love Greek peak!!! its like my third home but we arn't going up as much as we usually do this coming winter :(

I know every trail like the back of my hand..I hope you can keep up if I'm the tour guide

Have they lit Olympian? It seemed like their steepest trail, but we'd be kicked off at dusk:

Olympian-with-title_jpg.jpg

And I'll make sure to give ski999 some supper fast wax so he can keep up...Ski999 I heard peanut butter does wonders for your base up at Greek peak put lots on the night before! ;)

'Dude what are you telling me to put peanut butter on?

How much harder is outer limits compared to white lightning? Should I give it a go when I go up?

Outerlimits is a little steeper than WL...But neither of them are that steep. I skiied all the double dimonds at killy I could find in like 2 hrs...and they had one (name escapes me right now, if i saw a map i think i could pick it out)...Which was seemed much steeper than outterlimits or devils fiddle.

How much harder is outer limits compared to white lightning? Should I give it a go when I go up?

Outer Limits is unrelenting. It just seems to go on forever. When it's knocked down and freshly groomed, it's just a fairly steep VT black diamond. But they pile snow from guns down skiers left and when the moguls really build up, it's a beast. I haven't been their since they started changing around Bear Mnt. to add terrain parks, so I don't know how the "outs" are. OL can be one of the toughest trails in New England and you have the lift right next to you and the deck watchers down below.

Edit: When WL is at it's 'biggest', it's pretty similar to the bottom half of OL...much, much shorter, though.

Edited by ski999

Greek isn't bad. There's a ton of terrain to keep any true skier occupied. This year I hope to get her to duck into the trees with me, and get her dropping some cliffs. Teaching her to ski was a lot of fun for me as well. While I taught her to ski forward, I got to work on skiing fakie. It was good for everyone involved.

Come up to Greek, and I'll show you where the good stuff is!

im in for that i get a nice discount with my pass from BC :rock