East Mountain update

JFskiDan

this is nice:

snowguns working hard!12.16.09 | By Guido

Jack Frost Mountain's snowguns are pounding East Mountain. the snowmakers are pushing to get it open this weekend.

GM Mark Daubert just told me over 150 guns are running right now, with an ideal temp of 24 and very low humidity.

Absolutely phenomenal conditions today.

3 feet and deeper drifts ...as big a school buses .... of champagne snow.

Real dry nice stuff.

I guess this is the closest we ever get to the conditions they see out west.

What seriously? 3 foot drifts of man made pow? Im gonna have to give you my phone number so you can call me the mornings its like that and I can come up blink.gif

this is nice:

snowguns working hard!12.16.09 | By Guido

Jack Frost Mountain's snowguns are pounding East Mountain. the snowmakers are pushing to get it open this weekend.

GM Mark Daubert just told me over 150 guns are running right now, with an ideal temp of 24 and very low humidity.

This can only mean one thing...

elevator-inv.png

:rock

What seriously? 3 foot drifts of man made pow? Im gonna have to give you my phone number so you can call me the mornings its like that and I can come up blink.gif

Yes

Seriously.

As big as school buses.

You know how this works.

It gets real cold and if its dry JF and BB blast those fan guns until the base is built up to something like 10 feet thick.

So any time you see cold and clear in the weather report you get fresh deep man made powder in December.

Just one problem .... I don't get on the snow until noon so if you want a phone call about conditions its not going to be until late , not early in the day.