Discount Tickets?

DiMe

I saw that Wednesdays are college nights - lift for $15. You'll have to call to find out if that is good all day or just at night or what.

I didn't see anything about $15.00 on their website. Website has $25.00 weekend nights and $22.00 weekday nights for 18 and under and college students. Vs. $28 & $26. Not a big savings. You won't even break even with tolls on the PA Tpk. if you're coming from the south.

I didn't see anything about $15.00 on their website. Website has $25.00 weekend nights and $22.00 weekday nights for 18 and under and college students. Vs. $28 & $26. Not a big savings. You won't even break even with tolls on the PA Tpk. if you're coming from the south.

Wed. is listed as college night on the events calendar. Further, they have fliers about it posted when I was there on Monday. So, call if you are interested to confirm details since they can't be confirmed online.

Wed. is listed as college night on the events calendar. Further, they have fliers about it posted when I was there on Monday. So, call if you are interested to confirm details since they can't be confirmed online.

They had signs posted in the ticket windows yesterday that season passholders from other mountains can get Sunday tickets for $15.00. I saw the College Day on the calander but nothing about price on the website. It's nice to know once you're already there :rolleyes: But if they want to attract more people may be they should put it on the website??? Hello Sno, nice new website, but you still don't get it. You're deals are still a secret.