NEW CLOTHING COMPANY FROM PA/NJ

firstoff

Firstoff will you have clothing for next year. And if so do you have any pics. How about water proofing, price range, gloves , hats , jackets , and pants. I would like to know more.

25780[/snapback]

answering your question above..about jackets gloves, etc. to do all of that it is a little out of my range at this point. I am starting this from scratch. im working from hats and tshirts(sweatshirts windbreakers, etc) and working my way up. i dont really have a big money partner in this so i am basically doing it all myself. once i am at a point were i can do more. trust me i will. I will have winter hats. I plan on having a launch of the clothing by September at the latest.

i like donuts by the way.. :P

Edited by firstoff

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

answering your question above..about jackets gloves, etc. to do all of that it is a little out of my range at this point. I am starting this from scratch. im working from hats and tshirts(sweatshirts windbreakers, etc) and working my way up. i dont really have a big money partner in this so i am basically doing it all myself. once i am at a point were i can do more. trust me i will. I will have winter hats. I plan on having a launch of the clothing by September at the leatest.

i like donuts by the way.. :P

25812[/snapback]

Sounds like we have similar businesses operating here by that statement hehe... let's see those clothes!

I disagree...this MB is by far one of the best on the web in every category...if it were to be compared to a clothing Company, it would be the Burton of message boards :rock

25824[/snapback]

Glad you enjoy the site. I think what Greg was referring to was that we would like to do even more, but as of right now, money is our biggest constraint.

Also I'd like to say, its YOU the members of the site that really make it worth while. YOU provide the content, YOU are the community, YOU are what is really great. We just try to provide the best place for YOU to shine!

I disagree...this MB is by far one of the best on the web in every category...if it were to be compared to a clothing Company, it would be the Burton of message boards :rock

25824[/snapback]

I really appreciate that a lot, we try hard to make this place nice. However, Glenn is correct hehe... I was saying we're stuck where we are due to cash (not that where we are is a bad thing :))

Sounds like we have similar businesses operating here by that statement hehe... let's see those clothes!

25822[/snapback]

awwwww.... a match made online.. that's so nice...

BTW - I just noticed that yesterday was most users on line.. I think that is cool or maybe not, because we are all wishing we were skiing.

Edited by Papasteeze

answering your question above..about jackets gloves, etc. to do all of that it is a little out of my range at this point. I am starting this from scratch. im working from hats and tshirts(sweatshirts windbreakers, etc)

wind breakers will work thats what my boarding jacket wast this year :D