NEW CLOTHING COMPANY FROM PA/NJ

firstoff

este.jpg

Brand new clothing company from Atlantic City NJ/Albrighstville PA. We are looking for team riders! So if you skateboard, snowboard, ski, ride motocross, in a band or anything you think sponsor worthy hit us up! check out FIRST OFF CLOTHING CO.

Our products will be out in a few months so check us out online and help support a local company.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are looking for team riders! So if you skateboard, snowboard, ski, ride motocross, in a band or anything you think sponsor worthy hit us up! check out FIRST OFF CLOTHING CO.

Ahmm... Atomic you might want to read the post again :P. Haha, I think they might only be looking for freestyle though I'm not sure. Ask them and see!

Thanks for eveyones comments. Yes skiers are welcome.(and not just freestyle skiers). I know that i do not have products yet but i believe advertising is a big part of a business. And i couldnt help coming to this site cause i saw stickers on just about every chair lift on jack frost/big boulder/blue mt. this year. My products will be out in a few months. hang in there with me! Thanks again to everyone that replied!

Thanks for eveyones comments. Yes skiers are welcome.(and not just freestyle skiers). I know that i do not have products yet but i believe advertising is a big part of a business. And i couldnt help coming to this site cause i saw stickers on just about every chair lift on jack frost/big boulder/blue mt. this year. My products will be out in a few months. hang in there with me! Thanks again to everyone that replied!

HMMM I wonder who that couldve been?!?!?! :halo:halo

what shop was this?

I would rather not mention the name...we had a small store front and dealt largely with ecommerce. After a couple of pretty decent years my partners and I took the profits and re-invested them in different areas. The name itself is still around, just being used in a completely different market, which is why I would rather not post it on this board. Good luck with your shop, I live and operate a couple of medium sized businesses in OCNJ...do you have a storefront in Brigantine?

The stickers work!! we need a line on the sticker that entices a sign-in..

it enticed me in one's at blue acculy

I would rather not mention the name...we had a small store front and dealt largely with ecommerce.  After a couple of pretty decent years my partners and I took the profits and re-invested them in different areas.  The name itself is still around, just being used in a completely different market, which is why I would rather not post it on this board.  Good luck with your shop, I live and operate a couple of medium sized businesses in OCNJ...do you have a storefront in Brigantine?

you wonna give discounts to people that present pasr stickers?