NEW CLOTHING COMPANY FROM PA/NJ

firstoff

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The main company I freelance for does IUP's yearbook pics. I've done some homecomings there since the early 90's. The parade looked like the last scene of Animal House one year. I'm not knocking their academics; I know nothing about how good of a school it is. It's just that any parent of a high school kid seeing what I've seen would send their kid elsewhere.

The main company I freelance for does IUP's yearbook pics. I've done some homecomings there since the early 90's. The parade looked like the last scene of Animal House one year. I'm not knocking their academics; I know nothing about how good of a school it is. It's just that any parent of a high school kid seeing what I've seen would send their kid elsewhere.

agreed...the climate at IUP is definitely not one of academia. After graduating from there and then going to grad school at a real college I was in shock and not prepared. I was there from 94 to 99, were you at any of those homecomings?

Maybe '94 and '96. Five-year plan, eh?

5 years, not to mention a couple of summer classes here and there. You probably didn't notice me at homecoming as I was just one of the many drunk fraternity asshole type guys there. The greek scene was completely out of control, you may have caught the episode of unsolved mystery's where the one fraternity killed one of there pledges, threw him down an outside stair case and shoved food down his throat to make it appear as if he choked to death. That is just one of the many fraternity death or near death cases that are on record. The scene has calmed down a bit since the early 90's, of the 29 Frat's in 95 there are now just 6...all of the others lost there charters or were sued or banned by the college. Mine is still there...I have no idea how. :sniffcrack:

5 years, not to mention a couple of summer classes here and there.  You probably didn't notice me at homecoming as I was just one of the many drunk fraternity asshole type guys there.  The greek scene was completely out of control, you may have caught the episode of unsolved mystery's where the one fraternity killed one of there pledges, threw him down an outside stair case and shoved food down his throat to make it appear as if he choked to death.  That is just one of the many fraternity death or near death cases that are on record.  The scene has calmed down a bit since the early 90's, of the 29 Frat's in 95 there are now just 6...all of the others lost there charters or were sued or banned by the college.  Mine is still there...I have no idea how.  :sniffcrack:

So the lesson learned is to never shove food down the throat of a dead guy, since it just won't work?

Although I'm primarily a sports photographer, I shoot a lot of frat/sorority parties and functions. I caught so much crap from covering a sorority toga party at IUP back then. The girls were doing a drunken kick line dance and I never noticed they weren't wearing anything underneath. One of our lab guys sure noticed. Then my assignment editor noticed. Then the owner of my company noticed. It would have been great art had the girls not been so butt ugly.

• 3 weeks later...
im still around! sorry i have not been on here in a bit. Papasteeze i have not recieved any emails from you. Email them to me again and i will reply. Again im sorry for not being around.

25734[/snapback]

Ask and ye shall receive, I resent.... It's good that you are not around , because then you would be a donut!