Nike 6.0 "Rep Your Crew"

Rossboy14

is open teams considered all guys teams or can be gilrs and guys? i think beans and i are going to do this.

It can be girls and guys, girls and girls, groms, anyone who wants to ride for the big prizes has a chance to ride the open class. So yeah, you and beans should throw down!

• 3 weeks later...

I registered but when i did so, both names were mine. should it have said my name in one form and my teamates in the second? i paid 70 bucks, and i just wana make sure i've got a "crew" registered even if my teammate's name wasnt in one of the forms. shed any light ross?

wait a minute...

when i looked online it said 35 bucks total and that included 2 day passes and entree to the event. thats what i got out of trying to register on the site.

maybe im a dumbass. i am not paying even half of 70 for this haha.

Edited by AshyToClassy

if anyone doesnt have a partner for this and needs one my partner bailed on the comp... and ashy it costs 35 for your lift ticket and your registration for both team members registration and lift tickets

you need to find another chick so you can do the womens only and have a better chance. this site is dude-central (unfortunately).

im still confused on prices but molly!... im down to shred with you if you want. KT is hungry to win obviously and is with skittles. miller is going to flake out haha, finken probably wont have money and mikovitz will most certainly be too drunk to do anything.

so yea molly, lets team up!

im still confused on prices but molly!... im down to shred with you if you want. KT is hungry to win obviously and is with skittles. miller is going to flake out haha, finken probably wont have money and mikovitz will most certainly be too drunk to do anything.

ding ding ding.

sick sounds good. pm me your number or something and ill text you to work out registration and crap.

miller is signed up with me, you clown