I think..

librider

awesome..buy warm gear..I hated seeing your facebook updates saying..freezing cold not riding..lame..

nothing was gonna keep anybody warm that month. it was like -25 everyday without the wind. ive never been able to physically not flex my boots.

dennis is a bitch though i agree. if he wouldve actually stayed he couldve kicked the other kid out and we would still be bro-in it up. but nah, i had to have a shitty roommate.

you should move back out there

car, money, job, downpayment rent, phone........

living with your mom does not work when she doesnt want you to move out in the first place.

nothing was gonna keep anybody warm that month. it was like -25 everyday without the wind. ive never been able to physically not flex my boots.

dennis is a bitch though i agree. if he wouldve actually stayed he couldve kicked the other kid out and we would still be bro-in it up. but nah, i had to have a shitty roommate.

Agree'd It was wayyyyyy too cold then. Remember when me and you went out that one day and were hiking the double barrel with a few people. We all looked at each other and were like wtf are we doing. ahah

But yah we shoulda kicked brendan out and stayed that place was so legit.