Camelback College Pass

Rossboy14

awesome. and they arent super cheap like Blue putting an age restriction on it. great deal in my book. cbk 1 blue 0.

rumor has it that you can still get the pass if you complain about it at the student price/do some sweet talkin'.

I love how camelback just requires proof that you registered/i.d. fkn jfbb needs to change their policy. i have been trying to get a damn proof of enrollment with raised seal since jfbb announced their college pass, and my school is trying their hardest not to give me one. seriously, if i can show like 5 different things that prove im a full time student i think that should waive needing a special letter.

Edited by turd ferg

rumor has it that you can still get the pass if you complain about it at the student price/do some sweet talkin'.

I love how camelback just requires proof that you registered/i.d. fkn jfbb needs to change their policy. i have been trying to get a damn proof of enrollment with raised seal since jfbb announced their college pass, and my school is trying their hardest not to give me one. seriously, if i can show like 5 different things that prove im a full time student i think that should waive needing a special letter.

You can blame the new JFBB policy on lying, stealing, low-life scumbags who scam the system to get a college pass when in fact they are not in college. Someone who shall remain unnamed bought a college pass with a bogus schedule. So now, more legitimate proof is required. I hope the shit stain that pulled this scam is reading. I'm sure he still trolls around this board. Hey pal! F you, you friggin' loser.

So blame the idiots who scam the ski areas for making the rules more strict.

• Like 3

that policy has been around since 07 as far as i know. im really bummed, i wanted a college pass for early/late season when blue is closed, but my school seriously keeps saying they mailed my proof paper thingy, and i still havent got one after 5 different requests. end threadjack.

I had this season pass for 3 years in college... I think the first year I got it, which was my Freshman year, 04/05 season, the pass was $229... Sure its gone up a bit, but not too much... I think they ask for a Bursars letter, and I walked into the bursars office and had them print one off right then... However, one year I picked my pass up when school wasn't in session and I printed off a current copy of my transcript and they took that... Could all be the luck of the draw...

Says you have to be 19+ to buy the college pass and is $100 dollars really worth being able to ski an extra hour in the morning, especially to a college student. Free lift tickets to jay peak seems awesome but is there a reason there is a million asterisks next to it?