PASR Drinking Night 2010

sexkitten

I'm heading down to KOP soon..got a room in the Holiday Inn express..no baller suite this year..probably pregame a little @ Hooters..see you homeys at 9PM..

I bet Glen Plake is gonna sign some boobs..

how are your man-boobs these days? did you shave your chest for a nice smooth signing surface?

• Like 1

I have a recliner in my room at the Holiday Inn express a PASR can sleep in if I'm not smooshing a pro skierchick...at hooters now drinking my first beer. Oh yeah and mad PASRs wanna here me freestyle rap. LTD.

if you wake up with The Dingo in your bed tomorrow, I don't think I'll ever stop laughing

I have absolutly nothing to do right now so I might as well write a Trip Report. I left Allentown around 3PM and there was a gi-normous backup getting onto the PA turnpike at the Lehigh Valley interchange and my patience was low so I instead took Route 100 south to 422 east..it actually only took me about 15 minutes longer as traffic was light. I checked into my Executive King room at the King of Prussia Holiday Inn express and there were fresh baked chocolate chip cookies in the lobby. I took two of them and a complimentary USA today up to my room. I hung out in the room for a few minutes..then I went next door to Hooters where I had about 5 drinks and some curly frys..I had a pretty nice buzz on and then chillaxed in the room for a little..then around 830PM I walked the 200 or so yards over to the Fox and Hound.

I was Chippys guest on the VIP list for the autograph session/Buckmans party..and saw Johnny Style..Mrs. Style..Chippy and Root right away. Glen Plake was impossible to miss with his signature Mohawk. There were other pros as well...I think Jeremy Nobis and Seth Morrison who has a ski..the K2 Seth Pistols named after them. Around 9PM AngryHugo and Atomic Jeff showed up along with Bob Likes Cats..Sexkitten..ThinkSnow Greg...Mrs Thinksnow Greg..Brother Thinksnow Greg..abd Thinksnow gregs brothers girlfriend. Phillycore and Noxidee were also in the house. Root drove the farthest and I think his drive from the NYC suburbs took about 3 hours..

Drinks and food were consumed..I had the soft pretzals with queso steeze sauce...the waitress service was really slow which may have been a good thing for me as it paced me a little and I didn't spend as much money. By midnight everybody had left so I went back into the VIP party room and -Dan or Dan-...I get them confused was there along with Justo, T. Maki and Ty. I met two of Justos friends who knew me from on PASR..I guess they are lurkers and read my reports before deciding if it's legit or now. They gave me a bunch of stickers for their website...

www.brobomb.com Having fun at skiing's expense...

Around 130AM I was at the point where if I drank another vodka redbull I'd probably puke so I cut myself off and staggered back to the Holiday Inn Express...woke up this morning feeling like P Diddy..had some free bacon and a cinamon roll and headed back to the mean streets of Allentown...a fun mini-vacation...and I'm already looking forward to next years 3rd annual PASR drinking night..Holla

you've got a much better recollection of last night than i do, that's for sure