next years park

kmar2006

hey, id like to know if anyone wants to give me info of rails, jumps, jump locations.. on either sidewinder lower sidewinder or terrain.... ill make sure they get into good hands.. i dont want comments i want some good drawing/dimensions emailed to me at kmar2006@hotmail.com.... i cant promise but ill make sure they get into good hands....

hey, id like to know if anyone wants to give me info of rails, jumps, jump locations.. on either sidewinder lower sidewinder or terrain.... ill make sure they get into good hands.. i dont want comments i want some good  drawing/dimensions emailed to me at kmar2006@hotmail.com.... i cant promise but ill make sure they get into good hands....

25096[/snapback]

ill talk to some of my friend who are really good and ill get some things from them.

hey, id like to know if anyone wants to give me info of rails, jumps, jump locations.. on either sidewinder lower sidewinder or terrain.... ill make sure they get into good hands.. i dont want comments i want some good
Edited by Papasteeze

no 2 much work skied in vermont for week though......my friend taped some stuff at bc for me though so i do know some of their features

25465[/snapback]

4/29 at BC - Be there! We will work on drawing something, scanning it and emailing it to you..

i heard that they are widing out sidewinder kmar is this true??heard it from a few friends who worked ther this year. im sure if up slope the trail abit more you could get a 50 maybe 60 footer.im getting some stuff from friends that they are drawing up for me and ill send them to you

yeah i have something in the works, but i have finals next week and like 5 papers to do by then. i think something in the 50 foot range is very doable. it was not hard to overshoot any jump on sidewinder this year, so speed isnt really a problem.

update: so i am a slacker. i am done with school tuesday, so after that i will actually have some free time to come up with a layout. and how much are they cutting the corners on sidewinder anyway? if they cut the corners, it will also make the trail steeper which will be nice. more speed for bigger hits

Edited by Justo8484

• 1 month later...

there was all sorts of other stuff thrown on that thing too. nice big 5's, one of my friends got a huge switch 180 over it too. anyway, i posted a sketch i did of a park layout, so you got something to work with kmar, now make it happen.

gallery_103_15_55371.jpg

its probably gonna be easier to save the image and open it seperately than view it in here