Season Pass Purchase Meetup / Hike

AtomicSkier

you running it man?! i hope so!

Walking it this year, No valid excuse for not running it again honestly.

What can I honestly say, I'm fat and lazy and need to stop eating myself to death with fast food.

No sense in making diet posts, or saying I'm going to do something hoping for the best. I just need to f'n get it done and

start taking care of myself instead of everything and everyone else. What I put into my body comsumption wise is the one thing in

my life that I seriously can 100% control. I continue to sabotage myself by letting it spiral like everything that I have no control of.

I guess I can at the very least, I didn't completely quit and I'm walking it instead of quitting all together.

Maybe if I can get my shit together and really start doing that right, I can transition that into some of the other shit I got going wrong these days.

So for Next year, I aim to run it again and beat my last years time.

This year is hopefully a wake up call for me to remember where I was a year ago and where I fell back to.

Walking it this year, No valid excuse for not running it again honestly.

What can I honestly say, I'm fat and lazy and need to stop eating myself to death with fast food.

No sense in making diet posts, or saying I'm going to do something hoping for the best. I just need to f'n get it done and

start taking care of myself instead of everything and everyone else. What I put into my body comsumption wise is the one thing in

my life that I seriously can 100% control. I continue to sabotage myself by letting it spiral like everything that I have no control of.

I guess I can at the very least, I didn't completely quit and I'm walking it instead of quitting all together.

Maybe if I can get my shit together and really start doing that right, I can transition that into some of the other shit I got going wrong these days.

So for Next year, I aim to run it again and beat my last years time.

This year is hopefully a wake up call for me to remember where I was a year ago and where I fell back to.

nice man. run it next year. i'll do it with you. come to the philly marathon next sunday and cheer me on haha.

I would think they would use better pictures with identity theft and what=not..I fear there will be some people lending their passes out to friends..the loss prevention department is gonna have a field day. Maybe they'll even give out bountys..

Ya I was pissed. I wanted a new picture. It was that old lady thats been in Blues Ticket office since Little Gap, shes like "There is no need at all for a new picture, it's a waste of time"

Honestly...What was 2 seconds to take a new pic. Haha I know right though, there's gonna be tons of people letting their friends use their passes this year.