Sno Blowing

GolfingOwl

Drove by at 2:30am....Guns were Blazin' and most of the northface looked white...lights were on all slopes, looked like they had every single gun blowing. Tonight is perfect weather for Sno's setup, and they should be able to get a decent amount of snow made tonight. Last year they were plagued with pump problems early in the season (if my memory serves me correct) so hopefully this year they can get off on the right foot. They may not be the biggest, but it is so close to me, and there is lots of fun to be had if you know where/how to ride the mountain.

Hey everyone! I'd just like to say i'm freeken pumped to be coming home on the 17th and I'll be hitting up sno as much as I can, I enlisted in the army, been in training since august, I'm training to be a combat medic.

It's nice to see some old faces on here, I've been checking up on PASR every once in a while and it looks deserted, like everyone's given up on sno, I hope the company is doing okay.

It looks like about half of the lazy river is filled in and the pile of snow over by ski school is higher than the pump house for the water slide. The piles of snow on whistler are at least 15 feet high also. Even after 4 years, I am still amazed at Sno's ability to lay down the white stuff.....

From what I can see (which means my daily travels to the Montage Starbucks), the guns have been on consistenly, even during the day.

Schif -- no pass for me this year. I move to Philly on Wednesday. I'm stuck with being part of the Blue Crew now I guess. :(

Glad to here....should've gotten a pass at Blue :banghead