Blow Bear, Blow!

HouseMuzik

theres no reason why they aint open for the weekend. look at the cams. theres at least a 6-8" base already in most spots. I just read the managers blog and it said "late this week" dunno where the next week thing came from. Either way they open before blue does i say.. bahahah

See Camelback last weekend? And up to this point, still silence...

still blowing at 11:20. i think a wedneday afternoon opening is entirely possible. i think they plan on it too. if they werent going to open until friday or saturday why would they still be blowing during the day? it looks like theyre trying to get more snow down now for an early opening. props to bear for being on the game and beating some more northern, cough blue cough, at snowmaking.

theres no reason why they aint open for the weekend. look at the cams. theres at least a 6-8" base already in most spots. I just read the managers blog and it said "late this week" dunno where the next week thing came from. Either way they open before blue does i say.. bahahah

do you realize how quickly a 6" base would get killed in a park? on any given midwinter night, there are bomb holes after rails at bear that are over two feet deep.

Bear will open Friday, there is no reason to open any earlier especially with the weather this week and how they can just keep on blowing. Im an employee and have not received an email, if they were opening tomorrow i would have found out by now. Not to mention they will not get the crowed they would if they open tomorrow compared to friday. Friday is still pretty good to open the same time as blue hah

do you realize how quickly a 6" base would get killed in a park? on any given midwinter night, there are bomb holes after rails at bear that are over two feet deep.

It isn't all about the park kids frankly. And I NEVER said open with a 6" base. At minimum they need at least a foot, thats just a given.

Yo, Justo, get your pro-Blue Mountain propaganda jibber jabber out of here. Better yet, just get out of here.