Blow Bear, Blow!

HouseMuzik

why post in our thread if you dont like bear? ohhh because you dont get banned for blatant, consistent trolling on this forum. YEA BLUE MT POWER!!! CBK POWERRR!!!

Would it make you feel better if I posted in the Blue or CBK forums that BEAR SUCKS? I think it's more relevant in the Bear threads. Come on fess up. The place is BORING!

Ok, so what # is the reason that you ride Bear? I would put money on it that it's not 8,9 or 10. 6 maybe? Need a tampon? Don't worry, your Mom and Dad still love you.

Edited by First Grade Teacher
  • Like 2

Would it make you feel better if I posted in the Blue or CBK forums that BEAR SUCKS? I think it's more relevant in the Bear threads. Come on fess up. The place is BORING!

Ok, so what # is the reason that you ride Bear? I would put money on it that it's not 8,9 or 10. 6 maybe? Need a tampon? Don't worry, your Mom and Dad still love you.

Maybe these kids don't have money to drive to another mountain. Maybe because it's their home mountain and they have nowhere else to go...Bear doesn't suck. Ya it's a small mountain, who cares it is Pennsylvania. Don't diss Bear. Why are you such a troll?Why must you always bring someone down? Your a jackass.I never seen you post something positive. I guess that is why your rep is -57 and I give you -3 everyday.

Edited by Switchsideskier.
  • Like 3

Maybe these kids don't have money to drive to another mountain. Maybe because it's their home mountain and they have nowhere else to go

That's why #2 on the list exists. The only reason to go there is either #2,8,9 or 10!

Careful posting on the Bear thread as the "Unofficial Blue Mountain Rep". You might get fired for that. You should probably preface all your statements with "off the record".

• Like 2

That's why #2 on the list exists. The only reason to go there is either #2,8,9 or 10!

Careful posting on the Bear thread as the "Unofficial Blue Mountain Rep". You might get fired for that. You should probably preface all your statements with "off the record".

The whole "Unofficial Blue Rep" is a joke between me and GSS

I don't work for Blue..

• Like 1

No matter what the terrain is -- and yes even Bear regulars agree its not great -- Bear Creek is probably the best run ski slope in the region. It is not Doe Mountain. I've heard at least one or two folks say to me they believe the lodge and amenities themselves rank up there with the top resorts on the east coast.

This is the reason why Bear Creek is growing so fast. People respond to quality. I'd rather spend $45 for a lift ticket in a classy place than $45 at some other hill where the place looks like it hasn't been touched since 1975 (:::cough::: camelback :::cough:::). So would a lot of other people. It is also very family friendly, a key point that probably makes the growth that much more pronounced.

You can thank Bear Creek for making other area mountains step up their game... too many of them were just taking your money and not reinvesting it back into the experience itself.

As for calling yourself the "unofficial blue mt rep," idk some people in blue may have a problem with that if they knew about it.

• Like 3

He's just a troll ignore him, he's not even a clever or interesting troll. OMG someone said mean things to me on the internet how will I ever live with myself.

Imagine how pathetic your life would have to be if trolling a Bear Creek message board is on your list of shit that is fun to do.

• Like 3

Johnny Law I'll point out First Grade Teacher to you at Blue. He's not the guy in the Avatar picture. Whenever I see him in the liftline I harrass the fck out of him and he seems embarrassed as he's with his tight pants crew of wannabe racers.

Now I'm scared. GSS is back in the house 5 minutes and already he is stalking me! Get any tail yet?

Edited by First Grade Teacher

Cut me a break! Bear Sucks. Top ten reasons to ride Doe Mountain:

1. You suck.

2. You live in Macungie and don't have a car or friends with a car.

3. Your Mom hates you.

4. You sit in the lodge.

5. Your legs burn after 72 vertical feet.

6. Your pussy is bleeding.

7. Your Dad hates you.

8. You like the bar.

9. You like the bar.

10. You like the bar.

I hope this guy isn't serious. Although I agree with 8-10, he is still a douche. I hope his students file an act of harassment against him.