Still snow

i ride my quad up there. there are signs at the bottom near the dam that say stay out but no one is ever there to enfoce them. they walked so they didn't park. the lot gate is closed. when i ride up there no one is there and if there is no one cares. even when they had the waterslides open i would drive my quad up the slopes and no one ever tried to stop me, but not like i would notice because i would book it up easy street.

So where's the best place to leave a vehicle and walk to the North face slopes? In other words, is there a spot you wouldn't mind leaving Jeff's BMW while we grass ski?

25648[/snapback]

I thought grass skiing is best done on an intermediate/beginner slope?

Depends which BMW I have. If the M3 senses motion within 10 feet of it, it deploys airbags around the outside of the car to protect it from any possible shopping carts, etc. :lol:

I thought grass skiing is best done on an intermediate/beginner slope?

Depends which BMW I have.  If the M3 senses motion within 10 feet of it, it deploys airbags around the outside of the car to protect it from any possible shopping carts, etc.  :lol:

25652[/snapback]

Blues are best, but I've been wanting to try something steep, as long as it's wide. Boomer might be pretty amazing to try, especially since it has a runout.

ya we walked up and took paths through the woods to get on the slopes and we found some nice off trail skiing for next year. There are no signs up top in the parkin lot. When we were walkin near the phoebe we saw some people who were goin back to there cars. but that was it. If you were lookin to steal signs we got most of them and the ones we didnt get were already taken out.

well while we are talking about skiing signs me and my friend got a couple at camelback this year. this one is the best though it says something like before you go down stop at cameltop. it is a nice thing he has on his wall now though.

• 2 months later...