TR Greek Peak 12/910

Rambo

Made it to Greek Peak (central NY State) this afternoon 12/9 from Noon til 4:30. Not bad, no ice. Only a few trails open, Elysian Fields, Stoic, Alcheme and the beginers Alpha slope. They opened Kayratis Way about 3:00 pm. Does anyone know, how many sno-guns Greek can run at one time...? I would guess 22 to 26 maybe. A lot of gung ho sno-boarders were there raring to go and a lot showed up later for the last hour. Looks like the lower Progression park is about ready to open. Should be decent for Saturday. A lot of snowmaking capacity being used on the Tubing center.

1001.jpg

1003.jpg

1006.jpg

1005.jpg

1009.jpg

Thanks for the TR Rambo... Its good to see people getting out to other places... I havent been to GP since my college search over 7 years ago... It was a great spring day with ankle deep granular... I wouldn't mind going back... Keep the TR's coming...

good ol gp.

went there like 3 years ago for free when they had a food drive. looks good.

FREE SKIING at Greek Peak every Dec. 24th, all you need to do is bring at least one canned food item for the local food pantries and you get an all day lift ticket for free... BUT by 10:30 AM it is crazy MOBBED with long, long lift lines.