12-13

Justin

just got back from a shit session at blue mountain. got there around 9:30 and skied until 11:45. park was solid ice, making the lips ungrippable and overall was pissing me off so I didn't lap it much. slipped out a lot, and somehow ripped my new hoodie? don't know how that happened, oh well. everything in the park seemed to have shrunk from the rain, shit was just a little off and I just wasn't feeling it. snow on lazy was nice though, lapped that a few times then bounced since I was super pissed and felt like I was gonna get hurt. main street/midway was pretty iced over but ill take that over a field of death cookies. had a few cat tracks on it too :blink: . partially my fault for expecting a good day after the rain. had that march rainy vibe to it. oh well, at least I had fun on lazy and spent my monday morning on snow instead of doing something boring.

things should be back in order with a few days of blowing. supposedly they're shooting to open up the valley wednesday. weather looks good for later on the week, finally calling for some sun. should be a fun weekend ahead of us.

doh...hopefully its better tomorrow morning :crymore: you see dan- up there?

nah, was on the lookout but I may have missed him since I left early. I can imagine tomorrow being much better, temps look good for tonight so hopefully they'll freshen things up with some new manmade. that's all they need really, things were just gloomy today.

heading up tomorrow, wednesday, or thursday?

xnick wants to roll up on thursday, so ill probably hold off until then. im tempted to go wednesday for the valley opening but I might just save gas for the weekend. friday they're calling for 35 degrees and sun...can't wait for that.