Any bird's eye view today?

moe ghoul

When I was up there this past Saturday I was told that they usually groom it out through Christmas and then let it bump up with it receiving weekly snow... However, this could be an absolute crock of crap and probably changes depending on the whims of the management...

When I was up there this past Saturday I was told that they usually groom it out through Christmas and then let it bump up with it receiving weekly snow... However, this could be an absolute crock of crap and probably changes depending on the whims of the management...

Sounds about right, RD, unless they get a magical dump tonite, I think were headed to Blue in the AM or possibly Blue Knob. Nice ticket price, and if you fly down the turnpike, I think it's doable in 4 hours.

Moe, I skied Wed. They were grooming Slalom. (it's open today) Blowing on Chippewa (I think, somewhere over there) Also blowing the big terrain park. Tunk was groomed, and with what little traffic it is getting, there were no moguls forming. Excellent PP conditions and nobody there. Thank G.. for all the trees planted at least there was a wind break going up the lift.

Moe, I skied Wed. They were grooming Slalom. (it's open today) Blowing on Chippewa (I think, somewhere over there) Also blowing the big terrain park. Tunk was groomed, and with what little traffic it is getting, there were no moguls forming. Excellent PP conditions and nobody there. Thank G.. for all the trees planted at least there was a wind break going up the lift.

Thanks, Rummy. We're gonna hit Blew instead. I'll be up there soon enough.