Frost 12/31 afternoon

C1erArt

Slept in, got to the mountain about 12:30. Slopes fairly crowded with a 5 min lift line. Warm, about 40, nice with my red wax job. Lapped challenge glade and tbolt. Glade nice and smooth developing soft bumps - great with my PEs. Will be a different story when it freezes.

Suspect they are waiting until after Christmas week to blow snow on Elevator - shudder at the thought of someone pizza wedging down it. Wimped out on Elevator yesterday and started on my left foot with one turn before the rocks, rather than on my right foot with two turns needed.

Edited by C1er

Suspect they are waiting until after Christmas week to blow snow on Elevator - shudder at the thought of someone pizza wedging down it. Wimped out on Elevator yesterday and started on my left foot with one turn before the rocks, rather than on my right foot with two turns needed.

i hope so, but i thought temps were going to be on the mild side for the next week or so. it's skiable, todays temps made it a little softer, but the botoom can be an issue.

not many places in PA are that technical..I always figured I could straightline the elevator until I saw the beast..one snowsnake or whoop dee doo could send you ass over tea kettle. I hope at least one photo from the elevator makes it into Glenn and Nick Ms photo contest!!!

Time to start planning the PASR day at Jack Frost??? I think there may be a few contest worthy photos taken that day.

Edited by PA Ridge Racer