Tuesday-Wednesday weather stoke??

bluemt1988

Root your drive to Bell is probably not that much more than Blue...better chance of more untracked Poe-der up there although they might be a little far west for this. Anyway if you hit Blue I'll be there for first chair and probably roll a fat one since i'm not working!!!

It's about an extra 30 minutes drive.

Looks like I'm heading south again to chase the snow. This time Maine to Pa. Weird season. The loaf was groomersville yesterday , Saddleback was on windhold Sunday AM, got out after one for a few inches of fresh snow and Saturday was groomy as well. Nice mountains, too much closed off and unskiable even for a poach. Heading back a few days earlier due to unepicness and high hopes for midatlantic madness.

we'll see when it is over...but I don't think so..maybe equal..but you are farther south and farther west so I don't think so..Root is in for alot of snow..Parsippany is also gonna get pounded...that entire Root 287 corridor could be the highest accumulations in the mid Atlantic...Massatwoshitz could see 2+ feet in spots...

what kind of beer..you can post about it in the beer thread for stoke...anyway the anticipation of a snowstorm big or small is one of the things I live for...stoke market is rising...time to go back to the weather forums..stock up on household essentials..and hunker down for an epic night of watching snowflakes fall!!!!!

I still have 2' to 3' of snow in spots but only about a foot on the front lawn.

Love my new snowblower. I look forward to clearing the driveway once I get home.

I hope someone sabotages Blue's groomers tonite.

PS. Got my check from the Switch last Thursday. :woot

I was surprised at the number of cars out on the road..alot of people thought this storm was gonna be a bust..

I'm plsnning on doing measurements every hour on the hour starting at 9PM...stay tuned..

Use metric.

Edited by moeghoul