Tuesday-Wednesday weather stoke??

bluemt1988

If anybody hasn't checked the latest from accuweather aka "hype machine" they're forecasting a major snowstorm this week (tuesday-wednesday). Even though accuweather is so far off with their data I love reading about it and looking at forecasted snowfall maps to stay stoked! Usually let me down but o well! 50 miles could mean crippling to nothing. Crippling in certain parts of PA is starting to become 4-5 inches of snow. Schools are closing when there is 2 inches on the ground. I'm hoping for a paralyzing snow storm!

as much as the snowboarder in me wants it to snow a shit load, i hope it doesnt. i work in a grocery store as a produce department supervisor and shit hits the fan when that 4 letter word is tossed around.

Ditto. My flight leaves at 2 on Wednesday and I don't want it to be delayed

Ya 96 and 93 were nuts. 96 was worse for this area but the 93 super storm costed in damage much more. It was almost a billion in damage at that time. Parts of the south saw 50+ inches. Your talking to the guy that always researches the worst storms in history as added stoke to hopefully one day be in one that was as bad as the 1977 one. Love watching videos on YouTube of the worst snow storms in history.

Looks like it will be an interesting storm especially if accuweather hasn't even posted amounts yet for our area. Usually shit is plastered all over there front page. Seems like they are still a little uncertain.

Uncertainty is the name of the game for these coastal storms. If someone sneezes the wrong way, we could get 50% less snow.

supposed to be driving up to ny to gore tomorrow and not leaving til 6/7 pm- hoping that will be early enough to get just ahead of the storm then skiing wednesday at gore and thursday at stratton most likely!! Hoping to have some nice powder for both days!

Storm isn't suppose to start in the Lehigh Valley till around 7pm tomorrow night. Not even bothering going to blue tomorrow night as the heavy stuff isn't coming till 2-3am. Hope you get dumped on up there and get some pow! Gore has been doing well with the lake effect storms lately. When I was at whiteface someone said Gore was really nice!