New Poll.... = )

phillycore

35 members have voted

1. 1. Where should I go on a trip out west the last week of January??

• Jackson Hole
    • Jackson Hole / one day at Grand Targhee
    • Utah (Snowbird/Alta, Solitude, Brighton, possible day at Canyons)
    • Utah (Powder Mountain, Snowbasin possible day at Snowbird/Alta, Canyons or all)
    • Utah (Park City or other, leave comment below)
    • Tahoe (Squaw Valley, Alpine Meadows, Heavenly, Kirkwood)
    • Tahoe (other, leave comment below)
    • Whistler, Montana,Colorado, Idaho, Taos, or other not listed above (leave comment below)
    • Save your money for a new mountain bike and just ski in the poconos.
    • Buy more skis instead because the 5+ pairs you already have just isn't enough...
  2. 2. What's more annoying?

• GSS' one word posts like Sickbird, RRaacckkk It, and JADIP
    • These Stupid Ass Polls
    • Waiting in Lift lines

JohnnyLaw - I have not had the chance to ski at Sundance but did have dinner there twice. The restaurant is the "Tree Room" and the food/location is superb! The area has a magical feel to it. The setting reminds me of a storybook - fairytale.

No comment on the after dinner nightlife...lol

• Like 1

JohnnyLaw - I have not had the chance to ski at Sundance but did have dinner there twice. The restaurant is the "Tree Room" and the food/location is superb! The area has a magical feel to it. The setting reminds me of a storybook - fairytale.

No comment on the after dinner nightlife...lol

Good memory...your insightful analysis is right on.

There are some super pimp pads at Sundance, a couple sit way up on the little shoulder between sundance and timp. I haven't had the pleasure but I was in/stayed in the StoneSun Cabin which is pretty fucking ill.

I am not a pimp or a player, my game while good is mostly negated by my complete inability to notice when the female members of our species are looking to fuck but I could have pulled Wilt Chamberlain levels of ass with some of the shanty's they got up there. One is called tip view or timp view...holy fuck....posh, with a view out of Ski magazine.

I have it on good authority that out past far east that canyon runs all the way back to the highway with truly excellent bc skiing, alas I was too busy getting my knob slobbered to check it out.....What a very simple species we are LOL

Edited by Johnny Law
  • Like 1

Good memory...your insightful analysis is right on.

There are some super pimp pads at Sundance, a couple sit way up on the little shoulder between sundance and timp. I haven't had the pleasure but I was in/stayed in the StoneSun Cabin which is pretty fucking ill.

I am not a pimp or a player, my game while good is mostly negated by my complete inability to notice when the female members of our species are looking to fuck but I could have pulled Wilt Chamberlain levels of ass with some of the shanty's they got up there. One is called tip view or timp view...holy fuck....posh, with a view out of Ski magazine.

I have it on good authority that out past far east that canyon runs all the way back to the highway with truly excellent bc skiing, alas I was too busy getting my knob slobbered to check it out.....What a very simple species we are LOL

Priceless :cheers:

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Buying a new bike might have been a better choice after today's news.....

I'm refilling my percoset perscription and working through that shit so I can still go to Utah though somehow....

I'm reserving the big boy stall that week......and I'm calling it now "Today IS the day" will be said EVERY day that week....and probably still won't end up being the day.