Anybody heading to jack frost today (12/18)

vinnyv11

myself, Phillycore, and RidgeRacer should be there for a little while, this morning. easiest place to find us might be the top of one park lift. They check in at ski school at the top of each hour. Brown coat, green hood, blue jacket,brown pants and brown jacket black pants. shouldnt be too hard to find us at all.....lol.

They blew a ton over night. Exhibition had pretty large whales on it and they started blowing on Thunderbolt this morning. Snow was much better in the trees (Happy Land and One Park glade) - still not skiable top to bottom yet. Snow was good - man made chalk is always nice. Oh and it was nice meeting you VinnyV.

really nice today. they blew snow on top of everything yesterday, which was a big benefit for today. challange glade is coming along, but still needs a little love as you need to pick your way through there in spots. met up with vinny for our last run as all of us where just about to leave at about 11.30. good snow day.

WOW was it cold out this morning!! I had to drink a few beers to keep my juices flowing. Demattes was fast and grippy, along with challenge which was the cats ass imo. After a few runs i was tempted to take a run down exhibition while they were making snow haha.. but anyways is anyone having trouble with viewing the webcams? for some reason i get like popups and shit which is really annoying. I love getting on the computer and troll each places web cam to see whats goin on. Blue mountains groomers need to take advice from JF's groomers and Jf web cam department (lol) needs to take advice from camelbacks web cam department. yes obviously there isnt a web cam department, i think you know what i mean.

Anyways off to sno mtn in the am. JF WAS A BLAST!