BIG AIR BAG & PARK

sjb269

Anyone know the deal with the lack of a terrain park at Camelback? They dont have any descent jumps at all when i went up this past sunday. Are they planning on building any any time soon?

Also i saw they put their big air bag in on Sunday and were doing test runs. I was told that the only option was to buy 3 hits for $10. They said there was no option for someone with a season pass buying a air bag season pass like every other resort that has a big air bag. That is pretty shitty if true.

If anyone has any info on these two issues please hit me up and let me know. I am trying CB out this year with a full season pass and right now im not too very happy.

Thanks,

Steve

no idea but i dont like the whole "pay for a certain amount of hits" on the airbag shit. the entire point of having an airbag is so you can try a trick safely, endlessly, until youre comfortable enough to throw it on snow. what does the money even go to pay for? you already have a park pass,