Anybody heading up today 2/11?

vinnyv11

here is my tr I arrived at 8:05 I skied, worked disco, and had beers with my podmates I left at 6:30pm

it wasn't Utah... nuff said Now Ridge Racer and I are talking chit on Doug and looking at more trip options....

We're discussing how Phillycore and I should be mods. If we're not made mods here we're moving to Epic Ski forever and ever.

I was running late because my son had a medical issue not because I wasn't prepared. I was on the snow by 8:15 and didn't miss anything. It was nice meeting you and your wife Vinny.

Nice running into you guys too. Didn't get to ski with you cause we had to meet up with our beginner friends. Will definitely be back up at JF this week wasn't a bad day enjoyed getting into the tree and hitting the east side of the mountain which was nice until the snow got scraped off. Challenge was nice most of the day and the challenge glades were interesting. Good practice for me as i'm trying to get into glades. Was awesome hearing about Utah and talking about other plans.

Just an FYI that wasn't my wife just a friend. My wife was on the other side of the mountain on the beginner stuff.

• Like 1