Skiing at JF Sunday (first time since ACL Reconstruction)

Mess

Can't wait to get up there tomorrow. My Dr. recommends me to wear my brace this year. Anyone else ever wear a hinge brace skiing? I usually wear underarmour coldgear but woman who fitted my brace said it should make contact with my skin. It is going to be pretty cold tomorrow. Has anyone ever wore underarmour under a brace? Thanks.

I tore my ACL last year too. I have skied a lot this year with the brace, doesn't ever seem to get in my way. Don't use underarmour, usually wear sweats with snow pants, so brace fits under that. I was a bit apprehensive the first time I skied, but got over that quickly! Have fun!

Thanks for the advice mom. Went out and bought a pair of sweat pants that the brace fits under comfortably.

Ridge would love to take a few runs with you guys. Will be with my wife she will have a hot pink coat and white helmet. You will recognize me as the guy struggling to get my brace situated.

We will be there for first lift.