JF 1/16

C1erArt

Hit the slopes about 1 PM and skied for a couple of hours. 32 degrees and very cloudy to start, but the sun came out for the last couple of hours.

The slopes got an inch of snow from flurries, but underneath was northeastern hardpack. Fortunately I touched up my edges before leaving home. Slopes were in good condition, but just the trailside edge of challenge glade was skiable. Floyds and River Shot were in good shape too, but a little bouncy on the knees if I got going too fast. Elevator glade looked skiable, but the fresh snow on top might have been deceiving. Exhibition was probably in the best shape of the trails. Even got over to Lehigh for a quick run.

A quick shot of Lightning on east mountain just as the sun was starting to show through the clouds.

photo_zps1093a709.jpg

• Like 1

Blew snow the whole length of the glade. First tracks this morning. Great! Will have to touch up my edges tonight but it is worth it

Blew snow the whole length of the glade. First tracks this morning. Great! Will have to touch up my edges tonight but it is worth it