Would you say "yes"?

GSSucks

I remember you saying you've skied in Japan before...I wanna visit sometime. I've heard Americans often get sick when they arrive in Japan. I'll take my chances. I also wanna checkout the karaoke scene!!!

It's redic, super cold air pumps out of Siberia into northern Japan so it snows diamond dust all the god damn time.

Plus until maybe 5 years ago going off trail was illegal, not like they take your pass, like speeding ticket illegal so the peeps there generally only ski groomers. That has changed a bit but it ain't Alta or JH by any means.

Japan is expensive but it's also culturally pretty different but not so different its uncomfortable. They are friendly, lots of English speakers in Niseko and it's certainly safe. They get alot of Aussies and they fucking love to party.

Japan is perfect for that ski trip you want with fantastic pow skiing and are really different culture.

There are two main areas, Hakkido and Hansu. Hakkido is flatter but gets redic amounts of pow, hansu is steeper but doesn't get as much snow. Hansu is easier to get to.

Hansu is really only the big dog Hakuba. Hakuba is probably the best known Japanese ski area. It's huge with Australians.

Hakkido is really the town of Niseko which is broken down further into 5 resorts, Annupuri, Higashiyama, Hirafu, Hanazono and Moiwa. Hirafu is the big dog, everyone goes there.

There is another sleeper resort about an hour from Niseko called Rustsu that has some killer trees and is more like Silverton than the mega resort Annupuri is. Best tree skiing of my life and it's not even close, crazy BC access right out the lifts.

Furano is the newer hot shit but I never rode there and don't know anything about it.

If you ever get the chance or the conviction go ski japan it's tremendous pow skiing and an even cooler experience. Be warned though do not under any circumstances be holding the herb. Smoke others but don't carry any weight.

I remember you saying you've skied in Japan before...I wanna visit sometime. I've heard Americans often get sick when they arrive in Japan. I'll take my chances. I also wanna checkout the karaoke scene!!!

Guy at work got deathly ill over in Japan, some kind of heart issue.

Was on disability for almost a year.

I think I'd take my chances to ski that powder!