1/13..on that Bob Seger shit..making night moves!!!

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Hey all,

I'm back from another fun session at Blue mountain the true mountain. I arrived at the lower lot at 6:55PM and it was in the upper teens under dark sky's. Atomic Jeff and Johnny Law were also in the house. I was testing out my new boots for the first time and overall they were good although I'm gonna either put my old foot beds in them or get new ones. First run on Challenge was better than expected. It was smooth with just a few areas of boilerplate. Atomic Jeff was having season pass issues so got a new pass and so I hung around for a few minutes surrounds by all the groms who were out. Seemed like more people were standing around blocking the few functioning turnstyles than skiing.

Nightmare to Dreamweaver was alright, not as good as challenge and they were blowing snow right where Dreamweaver intersects with Paradise. Switchback was gnarly..not that good so only skied it once..it was slick especially the middle section. Not often I are Atomic Jeff do a controlled skid. Back to challenge some more and near the end of our session we discovered that Main Street was pretty good so skied that a few times. I've been slacking on night skiing this season so it was nice to get out. Today was day 20 for me so I should get to around 60 or so..maybe more. Back to the lot around 9ish and it was frigid with the temperature in the low teens and frost on all the cars. I had a peanut butter chocolate beer in the P-lot..then followed Johnny Law behind a driver who was slow as fuck all the way to the Treichlers bridge. Got $20 worth of gas and it almost filled my tank up..JADIP..I'll prob be out next either Thursday night or Friday morning.

Dude that fucking driver...wtf mate ?

Anyways I finally blow by him, figure whatever the rest of the day brings this dick is out of my life.

Drive ten miles, stop at burger King, get on shantz road....ugh another super slow driver. ..it's the same mother fucker this time all the way to Kutztown this dick got me twice in one night.

Snow was suprisingly good considering the weather. Weekend should be perfect.

• Like 1

Dude that fucking driver...wtf mate ?

Anyways I finally blow by him, figure whatever the rest of the day brings this dick is out of my life.

Drive ten miles, stop at burger King, get on shantz road....ugh another super slow driver. ..it's the same mother fucker this time all the way to Kutztown this dick got me twice in one night.

Snow was suprisingly good considering the weather. Weekend should be perfect.

What did you get at Burger King?

Single burger with just cheese and ketchup...

I'm not a big fan of Burger King but I do like their zesty sauce...I didn't go HAM at sheetz on the way home..just got pretzels and a V8 from the Top Star express...was just in the mood for salty food and can't go wrong with three servings of vegetables in a 12 ounce V8..now I'm pooping. You can log it!!!

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich