Anyone know these guys?

thedude4bides

I know bernie from mtb and race clinic - excelent skier. Tried to recruit him for monday nights but he had training (psia or patrol?). Havent seen him on either the trails or slopes in a few years. He provided the nice powder cotaed blaze markers at sals mtb trails...

He's somewhat legendary in certain BC Nastar circles from what I knew but didn't ever meet him. Too funny. Wasn't sure it was the same guy but has to be. Saw that video at work today and it got me stoked about bumps on bluebird day with good February snow.

He's somewhat legendary in certain BC Nastar circles from what I knew but didn't ever meet him. Too funny. Wasn't sure it was the same guy but has to be. Saw that video at work today and it got me stoked about bumps on bluebird day with good February snow.

Legendary nastar circles? Are those similar to the Thursday night circles that Blue ski patrol and Doug participate in?

Legendary nastar circles? Are those similar to the Thursday night circles that Blue ski patrol and Doug participate in?

Oh Lordy...you really think the ski patrol would let me party with them Thursday nights..haha maybe if I brought a 12 pack of corona light

And no hate on the video...I just like seeing cliff hucks and big air or myself!!! I'm a bit of a gnarcissist

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UFZsroA_e_w

2db85a78ccdbcb45bd122315533ec8f0aec40ccd

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1427767587.748276.jpg

Getting so juicy in here I'm working up an appetite.

2/10... step up yer game, son. Edited by thedude4bides