2/4/15...evening edition...

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Hey all,

I'm back from my first time at Blue mountain in two and a half weeks. I arrived at the lower lot at 650pm it was in the low 40s. Not many cars in the lower lot but about 20 buses across the street. Atomic Jeff arrived a few minutes later. Booting up was sort of anticlimatic as it was the first day at blue after 9 days skiing Jackson hole. The snow was pretty soft and slushy to start but set up over the next two hours. First run was my first nightmare to dreamweaver of the season. Was pretty good except for a few random bumps and some crowds. The Johnny law joined us for another nightmare to dreamweaver. We then hit up switchback which was busy and dark not as good. Lazy mile was crazy Mile and challenge was more hard packed.

A shame that razors was closed for the big races this weekend. Near the end of the session we ran into MBike Mike, Nastar Glenn, Matt edge and theDude4Bides. Did Barneys bumps once and the troughs were deep and the bumps hurt my broken pinkie toe. The waffle sandwich stand is also open for waffle sangs. I don't think I'm gonna ski but will be at blue Saturday and Sunday mornings for the fresh cord and beer drinking.