Bear Creek Information

Bear Creek PR

Hello Everyone,

I am the Public Relations Manager at Bear Creek and will be more than happy to provide you information to any of the questions you have, or to clear up any rumors. I'll try to log in as often as possible (hopefully everyday once the season begins).

For now, I can tell you that the following things are being worked on for next season: We're getting 2 new magic carpets (one to replace the handle tow Cub Run and one to replace the two tows in snowtubing), we're expanding the bar/restaurant and we're adding a loft onto the Ski School. Those are the most major projects that we have going on right now.

Let me know if you have any questions, and I'll talk to you soon!

Hello Everyone,

I am the Public Relations Manager at Bear Creek and will be more than happy to provide you information to any of the questions you have, or to clear up any rumors. I'll try to log in as often as possible (hopefully everyday once the season begins).

For now, I can tell you that the following things are being worked on for next season: We're getting 2 new magic carpets (one to replace the handle tow Cub Run and one to replace the two tows in snowtubing), we're expanding the bar/restaurant and we're adding a loft onto the Ski School. Those are the most major projects that we have going on right now.

Let me know if you have any questions, and I'll talk to you soon!

30825[/snapback]

Welcome! Thanks for the info, hopefully you can provide us with up to date info throughout the season, which, is hopefully only 4 months away! :rock

Atomic:

What are you talking about with 4 months :nono It's August. Ski season is only three months away.

Bear Rep - Any word on whether they are continuing to have Club night on Wednesdays this season? Also, NASTAR will be unchanged, right? We need our BC NASTAR fix...

Atomic:

What are you talking about with 4 months :nono  It's August.  Ski season is only three months away. 

30834[/snapback]

It's 4 months till ski season @ BC! :nana

Yes, we are still having Club Day on Wednesdays. Show your Ski & Snowboard Club membership card and receive an extended day lift ticket (valid open-close) for $12.

Also, we'll still be having NASTAR on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings from 7-9pm.

30838[/snapback]

$2 increase since last year? BTW, I had made a PASR Ski Club card last year for myself to take advantage of this offer. Will you honor them for members if we elect to give them to paying members, perhaps?

Even with the $2 increase, it's still a great deal.  Let's set up a PASKIANDRIDE NASTAR night at BC sometime during the winter.

30898[/snapback]

We will be getting weeknight passes for Nastar and every 2 weeks on Thursday nights is a Freestyle "Showdown" competition that Steeze will be in.. We can have some good PASR times at bear on an evening - we can even all practice waist Steering with Ski999 sneering on the sidelines!! :lol