Christmas day tr

Kyle

Late post but oh well. Went to bear on Christmas day, empty as expected. On the snow around 830am. Nice snow in the morning, very edgable. Skied till about 230 then had to split to make a Christmas dinner. All in all, fun first day of the year. Timberline was ROD as I surprisingly spent more time there than in the park.

Noticed a bunch of the lights were LED's which should be a nice improvement for nighttime skiing.

Lift ticket for a weekend or holiday is now $70..... they're out of their minds. Luckily a few of my friends patrol so they give me the vouchers they're comped for their time so I don't pay those ridiculous prices.

Beer selection at the bar seemed a little better than last year..... had mad elf on tap which was nice with lunch.

"And you can tell them to go fuck themselves!" -President Donald J. Trump

If it wasn't for the free passes and my friends having to patrol that day, I probably would have driven the extra hour somewhere else.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

i would love to go back to BC for old times sakes, but cannot justify the money

If you still have a college ID that doesn't have an expiration date on it, Wednesdays are college day. $25 tickets I think?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk