• I dislike them an extreme amount.
    • I dislike them.
    • They annoy me.
    • I have no problems with them.
    • I agree with some things they do/say.
    • I like them a little.
    • I like them A LOT.
    • I want to have their children.

i dont know either of them but according to atomic they wanted to meet me last year? shouldn't they be trying to meet the non regulars to boost ticket sales? i dont need to hear their marketing BS i already ride there on a regular basis. oh well, whatever, maybe they just thought i was sexy or something. i get that all the time, haha

i dont know either of them but according to atomic they wanted to meet me last year? shouldn't they be trying to meet the non regulars to boost ticket sales? i dont need to hear their marketing BS i already ride there on a regular basis. oh well, whatever, maybe they just thought i was sexy or something. i get that all the time, haha

nah it was daveyj, hes cool, he just wanted to see the man behind the keyboard....he says he randomly checks to see if people are filmin in the park cause he likes to film too and likes to chat w/ them about it

nah it was daveyj, hes cool, he just wanted to see the man behind the keyboard....he says he randomly checks to see if people are filmin in the park cause he likes to film too and likes to chat w/ them about it

ah i get ya. filming is quite the topic to shoot the shit about i tell ya. i could go on for hours, lol. but i am still sexy even if that wasn't the reason, lol B)

they annoy the hell outta me. just like the rangers around. yeah they need to be there in case someone gets hurt but hell... when they aren't actually helping someone they stand around and figure out ways to get us snowboarders in trouble...

If your refering to the rangers you better make it snowboarders and ski team in trouble. Most of them freaking hate us. :angry: