1/5/17..evening edition.

Hey All,

I'm back from another session at Blue mountain the true mountain. After five morning sessions Wednesday-Sunday I had a three day hiatus from Booter mountain so was nice to be back in beautiful Carbon county. I left a little early to get food on the way up and stumbled upon a food truck at 17th and Tilghman and had a Gyro and Diet Mountain Dew for like $7. On the drive up I rocked out to Taylor Swift and Kenny Loggins. Pulled into the lower lot around 6:45PM and Atomic Jeff and Johnny Law arrived around 7pm. Was 27 degrees and windy with a decent amount of cars and buses

Challenge was pretty solid but also smooth and not many people. Lazy was crazy with a channel of scraped off boilerplate and also some smallish piles on the sides and lots of Aggro beginner middle schoolers all over the place. Main Street was pretty rough and I only skied that once. GSSucks was in the house along with Matt Edge and TheDude4Bides although I didn't ski with the later two just saw them a few times from the lift. Paradise was also pretty nuts with school kids and we all got whistled at. I skied challenge the most and it was pretty much race conditions.

I'd rate conditions as OK maybe 4 out of 10 which in my humble opinion is better than not skiing. At 9pm we retired to the lot and Atomic Jeff brought perpetual IPA which was enjoyed by me, JLaw, AJeff and GSSucks. 945pm peaced out and 40 minutes later home with report already typed as I type fast as fuck. It's now snowing in the A and I'm looking forward to skiing this weekend with a bunch of PASRs...JADIP!!!!

• Like 2